18th chapter (Getting to know each other)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   18th chapter (Getting to know each other)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “Yah!” suddenly someone threw a pillow at me. I woke up as if someone splashed cold water onto my face. “I am awake.” Sleepily I replied causing that person to cause. I didn’t bother to open my eyes and find out who it was, because I freaking knew it was her.

             “Yah, Kim Hyung Joong.” That person cried out making me rub my eyes and stifle a yawn. “What now?” I asked as I looked up to see Sara in her towel. Yes, it was wrapped around her. “Do me a favor? Please?” blushing Sara replied causing me to give my ‘are-you-serious’ look at her.

             “Go to Gina unnie and she will give you something. Without looking what it is bring it here. Now.” She screamed causing me to jump up. “Aissh, why can’t I get some sleep?” I mumbled as I wore my jacket and walked out of the suite.

             I was wondering what Gina unnie had to give her? I walked towards Gina noona’s suite and kept knocking like an idiot. “What?” Someone popped out and I screamed more like a girl. Yes, she had a face pack on her face and she looked more like a monster.

             “She forgot to bring it to the trip, so please give this to her and don’t you ing look at it.” Gina noona hissed at me as she stomped her way into the toilet. I let out a sigh. I can never understand women kind. Must be the periods yes.

             I walked out of the suite and walked towards mine and saw Sara sobbing as she watched something. “How can she just leave him like that?” she kept on mumbling and no doubt my jaw dropped. It was as if I saw Juliette screaming her heart out to Romeo who was dying. That is in real life. 

             “Yah, why were you so late?” she cried out the moment she saw me and she grabbed the paper bag from me and stomped her way into the toilet. I looked around the suite. “What the happened in here? Did a messy street dog walk in here with muddy foot prints or did a hurricane attack here?” I mumbled as I saw the empty ice-cream tubs and tissue papers.

             “Sara!” I felt like screaming. I kept on reminding myself it must be the period. I turned around and let out a high pitch scream due to seeing a zombie that was hit twice by a bus. “Yah, did you get hit by a bus? That is also twice.” I asked her causing her to sniff.

             “No I got abused by you.” she pointed at me and started screaming causing me to fell my hands on my knees. “Aissh, this girl.” I cursed as I stood up and took her in bridal style and walked towards the toilet ignoring her screams and hits. I put her in the bathtub and let the shower on.

             “No, no it’s cold.” She screamed as I let the cold water flow onto her body.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             “Achooo~” I let out a sneeze as I tried to drink the hot chocolate he made. I swear he will die from my hand. “Feeling better?” he asked me as he wrapped one of the blankets around my shoulder. I glared at him. “No, I am feeling worse thanks to you know who. You know, you could have used the hot water one rather than the cold one.” I replied to him sarcastically as I continued to glare at him.

             “Okay, I am sorry. For the past 2 days since you were better from your fever, you have been living like an idiot as if it’s the end of the world. And for your information at least you are being normal now since I let the cold shower on.” He said to me as he drank his hot chocolate. “It’s my periods you dumb .” I snapped at him causing him to raise his eyebrow.

             “Well thank you for letting me know. Next time I will remember not to be in the same room as you when you are facing your period days.” He replied back to me with a sarcastically causing me to Merong at him.

             After the hot chocolate, I decided to stay in the balcony to watch the sunri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter