30th chapter (I'm doing fine, thank you)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 30th chapter (I'm doing fine, thank you)

 

(No one’s POV)

                3 of them looked over at Sara who was sitting alone in the class staring out of the window day dreaming in her own world with teary eyes. Letting out a sigh, Rachel turned away from the class room door.

                “It’s been a month already, she is still not herself. I’m worried about her.” Hannah said to Rachel and Nora softly. Nora nodded her head wonderingly. “Shall we take her somewhere?” Nora asked Rachel who shook her head.

                “No, she will definitely reject the offer and stay in a corner of her room and wept all day long. I rather drag her out with me.” Rachel replied back as she wrapped her arms around her chest. Hannah nodded her head.

                “I don’t think this year will be a great year. After all the beginning of 2014 already big time. For example-” “Me being dumped by Hyung Joong.” Sara interrupted making Hannah to let out a yelp in surprise.

                “Yah, make a noise.” Hannah scolded at her causing Sara to give a weak smile at her bestest friends and shrugged before walking away. “Shall we?” Nora asked Rachel causing them to share a smile and nod their heads in agreement.

                “What the-” “Don’t even bother to run off to your house today. You are coming with us today.” Nora said to her cutely causing her to scoff off with a slight smile. “I won’t let you run off to your house and cry in a corner in your room.” Rachel said to her best friend with a reassuring smile.

                “Yea, you do know there are corner monsters, don’t you?” with a slight shiver Hannah asked her causing Sara to shake her head in disbelief. “In your dreams. Anyways not today, I have home works to be completed for tomorrow.” She said to her best friends before pulling herself from them.

                Rachel had to face palm herself. “This is not gonna work.” Rachel said to her best friends softly as they watched her leave them behind.

                From a corner, someone was watching this scene and felt his heart breaking into tons of pieces. “Why are you making this hard for me Sara? You promised you won’t be like that.” He mumbled before turning away from them.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                Knowing the fact that Aunty Riana has woken up, I decided to visit her today. I walked into the crowded hospital where lots of outstanding patients were waiting for their call. I smiled weakly at everyone before making my way to the elevator.

                I was tired from everything that had happened for the past few days. I just want to forget about it and walk into the future where I know it will be way brighter than this. Grabbing my iPod from my bag, I grabbed the ear piece and put it into my ears.

                I wanted to ignore people’s mutterings or mumblings. People out here in this world do nothing but back bite about each other. It is normal, that’s what they think. But hell no, it’s not normal. I decided to play a song as I entered the elevator.

                Pressing onto the 10th floor I stayed inside resting my back on one of the walls of the elevator. Until I figured someone entered the elevator. As a student of Seoul high school I had to have good manners. I straightened myself as I went through my playlist.

                I completely ignored the person who was in the elevator by going through my playlist which was in my iPod. As the bell rang I went off the elevator and walked to my aunt’s room. Sliding the door, I walked into see my aunt with Mei and my mom.

                “Omo, Sara ah!” she sure was excited to see me. I smiled and walked up to her and gave a slight hug. “I’m sorry aunty, I couldn’t get a good gift for you though.” I said to her with a slight pout causing her to chuckle.

                “I will step out for a while with Mei. She is so bored here in the hospital. I’ll be back okay?” my mom asked us causing us to nod our head. The moment she stepped out I sat beside my aunt and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

                “I heard about it.” she whispered causing me to lower my head. Not from embarrassment. But from sadness I’m going through. “Oh sweetie!” she hugged me from a side before I burst into tears. I am happy that everyone is there but I know I’m missing something. It’s him.

                I wheeled aunty Riana into the terrace of the hospital and smiled as I saw the blue sky that almost says “Smile!”

                “Aunty Riana, how is everything with Uncle Jin?” I asked her as I sat on a nearby bench while I gave her the drink I brought with me before we came to the terrace. She smiled and looks up at the sky. “I haven’t seen him after I woke up.” She replied to me causing me to look at her in confusion.

                I nodded my head and decided to change the subject until I caught my uncle Jin walking towards us. “Speak of the devil, he is here.” I said to her with a slight smile causing Aunty Riana to turn around and see him. She let out a chuckle. I stood up and gave a slight playful glare at him before leaving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter