16th chapter (Why do i feel like this?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   16th chapter (Why do i feel like this?)  

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             “What do you want?” sternly I asked her. I was mad, the days I spent all alone without her wasn’t pretty. I have forgotten who she was so why did she have to approach me now? “You haven’t changed a bit Hyung Joong! I want nothing. Accept my apology.” She had sincere in it.

             “Apology?!? Apology my , I had enough of you Shin Hye. Get lost.” I stood up to walk away when she stopped me from leaving by grabbing my head. “Please, listen to my side and then leave.” She begged me. I didn’t want to listen to it.

             I pulled away from her grasp and walked away without listening to it. “Hyung Joong stop being stubborn.” Jay stopped me making me to glare at him. “Maybe you have known something about me and her, but you don’t know the real story so don’t get caught in this.” Sternly I replied to him making him shook his head.

             “I don’t know why you are like this Hyung Joong. She might have something to tell you. Maybe something big. Are you seriously gonna be stubborn like this?” Jay tried to talk to me. “Jay, do you expect me to listen to her when she left me while I was about to propose her? No I don’t want to listen.” I cried out at him as I walked away a little bit away from them.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             “I never thought it was you unnie.” With a shocked expression I started making her let out a weak chuckle. “You still can’t believe it, can you? Sorry for not telling you about this earlier. Sara ah, how is he doing?” eagerly she asked me as she held onto my hands.

             I gave her a small smile and looked towards him who was talking more like arguing with Jay. “After you left, he got into a relation with Yumi. Trust me unnie, she is way y then you think. If I have to choose one from both of you, I will choose you.” I frowned as I told her everything.

             “So that’s what happened. I never regretted for being with him. I lied. If only they accept our relation. Unbelievable, right? I might not be able to marry with the guy I want to. I can’t have him.” Unnie’s reply was unexpected.

             “Park Shin Hye, whatever you have to say, say it and get out from my face.” I stood up in surprise due to Hyung Joong’s voice. “Hyung Joong ah, stop it.” I stopped him causing Shin Hye to stop me. She shook her head to say leave it as they walked away.

             “What happened?” I asked Jay causing him to let out a sigh. “Well, happens right?” With a chuckle he said to me trying to crank up some jokes. I nodded my head with a chuckle. “I have to agree with you on that.” I replied to him.

             “Wanna have some ice cream? I saw an ice cream shop over there.” he pointed out at somewhere causing me to laugh. “Would love to, it is already turning out to be a stressful day.” I replied as we both walked up to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter