31st chapter (Let me stay by your side)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 31st chapter (Let me stay by your side)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                “What’s with the pizza?” I asked Jay as we walked in to my house. Jay chuckled before keeping it on the coffee table. “I felt hungry, and there was no one to share with so I thought of you.” He said to me causing me to snort.

                “As if, I know you will have lots of friends.” I replied back as I took of my jacket. I was wearing a tank top inside with the jeans and my hair in a ponytail letting the bangs flow over my forehead.

                “Name one.” He said to me causing me to get determined again. “Hyung…Joong.” I whispered the last part. Why does that name have to come first into my tongue? I wanted to bite off my tongue. He stared at my face and I knew he figured out that I felt tongue tied.

                “Waa, I’m hungry!” Before he can say anything, I tried changing the subject and somehow it worked.

                “Wanna tell me what happened with you and Hyung Joong?” Out of the blue Jay asked me causing me to drop the plate into the washing basin. I turned around with the wet gloves on my hand. “I rather forget about it Jay. So let’s not talk about it okay?” I replied back to him with a smile.

                “Okay, then change of subject?” he asked me with a smile causing me to smile back with a shrug and turn to wash the dishes.

                “You can start.” Jay replied as he walked up to me and stood beside me. “Okay, let’s start by getting to know each other okay?” I asked him causing him to shrug and smile at me while helping me do the dishes.

                “Uhm do you have a girl friend?” I blurted and blushed the moment he turned to stare at me. I don’t know how many shades of pink went down my face in the next 2 minutes. Jay chuckled as he saw my face.

                I swear my ears were also red as an apple. Urgh I hate my life. “I used to, but not anymore.” His reply was short making me turn around to stare at him this time. “Why?” I asked him confused and I tilted my head to a side.

                He turned to face me and chuckled. Probably at my cuteness. *Wink* “It’s because our relation never worked out. Like yours.” He replied back and turned back to wash the dishes. “Why?” I asked him again like an idiot. I felt like face palming this time.

                “It’s because I have a crush on a girl who is very cute and adorable.” He said to me with a smile as he grabbed the wet gloves and threw it at the sink before walking away. “Cute and adorable? Isn’t that me?”I mumbled to myself as I tilted my head to a side.

                Before he can leave, I ran to the living room to see him walk out. “I’ll walk you to the gate.” I said to him with a smile. He couldn’t say no due to my cuteness.

                I walked him up to the gate. The grass was so soft under my feet. I smiled for the first time after the whole incident happened. “Can we hang out tomorrow even?” I blurted out causing Jay to be surprised and then smile at me.

                “Sure.” He replied back and pinched my cheeks before leaving. He waved me goodbye and walked away leaving me behind near the gate that was up to my knees. I smiled as I closed the gate and walked up to my house. I saw him swinging on the swing in his yard. I smiled weakly as I walked in to the house.

                “YAH! YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND ALREADY?!?!?” Hannah cried out the moment I told her about Jay. I swear her screams are gonna be the death of me. “Shut up!” I cried out back and from the corner of my eyes I caught Rachel and Nora watching us in an entertaining manner.

                “What?” I cried out at them causing Nora to chuckle. “You are entertaining that’s what.” She replied causing me to narrow my eyes at her. “Anyways back to the topic. Did he confess you already?” Hannah asked me causing me to frown.

                “Confess? What, hell no!” I cried out causing the rest of my classmates to give a look at me. I gave a fake smile and waved at them. “Make me scream once again and I will make sure none of your ovaries are safe.” I threatened them causing Hannah to let out a chuckle.

                “We knew he like you. But we never told you cause you were so happy with Hyung – Ow! What?” Nora screamed in pain the moment Hannah smack the back of her head. “What was that for?” Nora asked causing Rachel to literally face palm.

                I shook my head and let my head fell onto my hands. “Can we please not talk about him? I don’t like that anymore.” I replied back at her causing her to bite her lower lips. “So, let’s have some fun with him?” Rachel asked me causing me to shake my head.

                “Not really, I’m in the mood of going to the beach today suddenly. So I thought I will go with him.” I replied as I grabbed my backpack from the desk. “Yah! Are you ditching us?” Nora cried out as I let out a chuckle.

 

(No one’s POV)

                Rachel watched her leaving the classroom in a carefree manner. She smiled as she turned towards her best friends. “Our Sara is back.” she announced causing Hannah to high five with Nora. “I just hope everything will be back to normal now.” Rachel replied causing Hannah and Nora to nod her head.

                “Rae?” Rachel turned around to see the guy she was waiting for the whole day. “I’m off guys.” Rachel announced as she ditched her best friend to meet her boy bestie. “She ditched us too?” Hannah cried out in annoyance.

                “I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter