55th chapter (Not this time, fate helped us both...)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 55th chapter (Not this time, fate helped us both...)

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

                  Letting out a sigh, I buckled myself. I was leaving Korea for good. I might have lost her. But maybe it was for good. Or maybe it wasn’t. I looked around to see no one in the business section. I smiled a bit as I rested the back of my head on the chair.

                  “Wow, looks like you got no worries to think about.” I heard a familiar voice causing me to open my eyes and to look up. I must have been dreaming. This is a dream, or did I drink too much of wine? Oh !

                  “What the hell?!” I cried out causing her to chuckle and settle herself beside me. I couldn’t even take my eyes off her for a split second, for the fear of her vanishing into the thin air. “Are you kidding? Someone slaps me, or pinch me or whatsoever?!” I started to babble causing her to turn towards me.

                  She smiled before she slapped the crap out of me. Ouch! It hurts for sure, and definitely wasn’t a dream. “Alright, I needed that!” I whispered to myself which she heard. “Looks like I’m caught up with you more than anyone, Kim Hyung Joong” she said to me softly.

                  I stared at her still in surprise. “What- how come you are here? Aren’t you-” “Aren’t I supposed to be back at the wedding and almost getting ready to go off to my honeymoon with someone I never loved once? Are you kidding?! Hell no!” she cried out and I stared at her in amusement. She was definitely one of a kind for me.

                  I chuckled as I hugged her tightly. “What happened?” I asked her as I released her from my tight hug. She smiled. “Love happened, idiot.” She said to me softly causing me to smile at her. “I know it did. But what’s the story behind it?” I asked her with a stupid smile on my face causing her to chuckle and give a small peck on my lips.

                  “Well… let’s say the princess ran after the prince in order to get a happy ending like they all say.” She said to me softly as she snuggled beside me. I smiled and kissed on the top of her forehead.

                  “Figured.” I whispered before smiling to myself.

                  Oh well, I realized that I didn’t lose neither did I happen to fall out of love like my friends told me 7 years ago.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                  “No!” I whispered harshly as he took my hands. He stared at me in surprise along with my family. “What?” he asked me softly causing me to stare at him straight into his eyes. “No! Can’t you hear me? I said no!” I screamed out at him after pulling myself away from him.

                  “Sara!” my mom called out to me harshly causing me to turn to her, I smiled at her through my teary eyes. “I don’t love you Dong Joon. I never did.” I whispered to him barely he heard me. He kept on staring at me as if I was talking non sense.

                  “Sara…” mom cried out to me softly as if she is begging me to stop talking and to continue the wedding rather than putting on a show there. Letting out a sigh, I let go of the bouquet and smiled at Dong Joon.

                  “I’m sorry… I really didn’t mean to do this but-” “It’s alright. I knew it. From the beginning you had your eyes only for him.” without letting me continue what I wanted to say, he started to speak. I opened my mouth once again to talk but he stopped me from talking like he did.

                  “It’s alright.” He whispered to me softly causing me to stare at him. I couldn’t help but stare at him cause of the guilty and pity. “Oh Dong Joon, I’m so sorry.” I whispered causing him to smile at me.

                 “Run after him. He is an amazing guy.” He said to me softly causing me to smile at him. “Thank you. For understanding me.” I whispered before taking off my bridal crown and took off my heels. I stare at my mom. “Mom…” I whispered before walking up to her. She smiled at me and tried to hide her disappointment

                  “I’m glad in a way that you are not marrying someone you don’t love. Run off my little girl. I don’t know what more to say at you anymore.” She said to me as she hugged me tightly. I smiled through my tears.

                  “Thanks mom, for being my inspiration at all times.” I whispered before pulling out from her embrace. I saw dad smiling at me as always. “I knew you would not take a wrong d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter