20th chapter (Can i?)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   20th chapter (Can i?)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             I groaned as I felt the light waking me up. I blinked my eyes to get adjusted to the light. “Wh-what happened?” I stuttered as I mumbled to myself while I touched a side of my head to avoid slumping back onto the pillow.

             “You fainted. Yah, do you know how worried we were?” I was taken aback by Hannah’s voice. I thought she left and made me give a weak smile. “Are you smiling? At a time like this you are smiling? Ah, I am going crazy because of you.” she threw her regular trauma at me as Rachel sat across me on the bed.

             “Are you okay?” her face showed concern, same for her voice too. I nodded my head with a smile. “I’m fine so don’t worry about me.” I told them with a smile. “How can we not worry about you? You can’t die Sara, you really can’t.” Hannah walked up to my bed and sat next to me as she said to me.

             Her eyes were teary and I felt sincere. I was touched. “Yah, who told you I was gonna die? I’m not gonna die. I am completely fine.” I told her with a big smile trying to hide the pain and the fact I was sick. It’s true if I don’t get a transplant I might die.

             “You have heart problems. A weak heart. Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Rachel blurted out as I gave a hug to Hannah. I pulled away from her and looked at Rachel who hid her teary eyes. I grabbed her hand and made her look at me.

             “Who told you that?” I asked her. I wanted to know who knew about this secret. No one knows about it except my mom and dad. Will mom tell Mrs. K?

             “It’s was the doctor. When you fainted we were there, and Hyung Joong ran here with you on his arms. It was like a movie. He ran here with you to save you.” Hannah said to me dreamily making me ignore her. I stared at Rachel.

             “I’m sorry. Sorry for not telling you guys about this earlier. I didn’t want anyone to feel sorry towards me or pity me. I just wanted to have a good life. I just take medicine regularly and have some check-ups. After coming here, I felt the pain. Don’t know why.” I played with my fingers and said to Rachel. I felt her stare towards me.

             “Hey, it’s okay. I know you have your reasons. And we are always here for you. And trust me, we will always be there for you and we respect your privacy’s always.” Rachel grabbed my hand and squeezed it as she replied to me. I smiled at her and threw my arms around to give a hug.

             “Wow you guys, seriously you guys are gonna leave me all alone like this? Okay then, I shall go and cry in a corner.” The silence was broke by Hannah’s voice causing me to pull her into the group hug before she can leave causing everyone to burst into laughter.

             “Whoa, am I missing something or is it girl’s get together?” we broke our hug hearing the room’s door opening and saw Jay standing at the door way. “It’s a girl’s get together. Come on in and what have you got there?” I chuckled before inviting him inside.

             “Hungry anyone?” he asked us as he held the bag high causing everyone to burst into laughter.

             “I can’t believe I can leave now. But are you guys leaving to the airport tonight?” I asked Hannah and Rachel who was near the taxi. “Yea, sorry that we couldn’t hang out with you that much. Let’s hang out soon in Korea okay? We can’t wait to see you at home. I’ll call you. Take care okay?” Rachel said to me as she hugged me while I pouted.

             “Pout once more again and I will throw your lips at a stray dog. I love you babe. Take care, love.” Hannah tease warned me causing me to stop pouting and both of us to burst into laughter. “Love you too, can’t wait to go back home. I am gonna go home, since I am being discharged now. I am all free and happy.” I said to them with a chuckle causing them to give me a playful glare before we all burst into laughter.

             “What’s so funny here that I missed?” a voice broke in causing me to turn around to see him. It was him, the person who made my heart weaker day by day. I shook my head and playfully glared at him. “It’s none of your business. Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter