35th chapter (Even if it's hard, let me stay by your side..)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 35th chapter (Even if it's hard, let me stay by your side..)  

(No one’s POV)

=3 months later=

                 “Are you done Hannah?” Mrs. Lee cried out as she entered her room where she was busy packing her bag. “Apparently I’m so no need to scream at the top of your voice mom.” She said to her with a chuckle causing Mrs. Lee to give a playful glare and a smile.

                 “What about Rachel and Sara? Any news of them?” her mom threw out the questions at her causing Hannah to slump on to the bed. “I just called them and they said they were on their way to here so we can leave to the airport together.” Hannah replied to her.

                 “I’m gonna miss you dear.” Mrs. Lee said to her daughter as she her hair. “Well, I’m glad in one way but sad in one too.” Sarcastically and playfully Hannah replied earning a slight powerful punch on her arm.                 

                 “You are glad because you can stay alone at Paris without your mom, sad cause you won’t get to eat mom’s food right?” Hannah turned towards the door to see Sara, Rachel and Nora waving with a sly smile.

                 “Aissh guys, I swear I can’t even kill you because you guys are way too adorable.” Hannah said to her best friends making her mom and everyone burst into hysterical laughter. “Aren’t we getting late?” Sara out of the blue asked making Hannah raise an eyebrow.

                 “Since when were you so not tardy?” Hannah asked her making Sara let out a fake laugh. “Since now, let’s get going Aunty, we are already getting late.” Sara replied and Hannah grabbed her luggage, side bag and the duffel bag.

                 “You are not migrating there, you do know that right?” Nora asked Hanna sarcastically making Hannah scoff and Merong at her. “Why don’t you try driving?” Mrs. Lee threw the keys at Hannah making her raise an eyebrow.

                 “Mom, are you serious?” She asked her and Mrs. Lee simply nodded making the rest of them surprised as hell. “It’s outside. Our birthday present for you.” Mr. Lee walked out from her parents room making Hannah surprised more.

                 “Wait, I don’t have a driver’s license.” Hannah cried out making her parents chuckle. “Yes you do! Remember we literally dragged you to make it and made you even drive a car 2 days before your birthday?” her mom asked making Nora gasp.

                 “Right, I remember. You were literally complaining about being hauled away by your parents.” Nora said making Sara to smack the back of her head. “It’s a secret dummy.” Hannah whisper shouted at her best friends making her parents laugh.

                 “Whoa this is freaking awesome!” Sara cried out as she kept her feet on the front seat’s resting place. “Yah, keep your feet down from my baby mister!” Hannah ordered making her keep it down, more like she was being threatened.

                 “It’s more like you kept a gun on her head and said ‘Keep it down or you are damn dead’. Honestly I felt that way.” Rachel said to Hannah who was driving. Hannah made a face making Nora laugh.

                 “At least you all get to stay together in one room; I and others had to be in different rooms when we were in Thailand.” Nora said to her best friends and complained who she again earned a smack on her head from both Rachel and Sara.

                 “Why am I getting smacked on my head today?” she whined making Hannah laugh. “Here!” Hannah handed her a drink hoping she would stop her whining.

                 “Whoa, I never thought Youngguk’s friends will be coming here on time.” Hannah mumbled making Sara shook her head and drags her luggage with her where their classmates were waiting.

                 “Hey babe!” Rachel walked up to Chansung. It’s been 7 months since their relationship. “She sure did a good job to hide her relation from us.” Sara muttered making Hannah muffle a laugh. “I heard that bird brain.” Rachel commented through the kiss making Chansung laugh.

                 “Hey, how’s everything?” Chansung playfully punched Sara’s shoulder making her smile. “We are good, hey dude, I was wondering do you have the time table? We kind of lost it on the way here.” Sara gave a slight glare to Nora making Nora gulp.

                 “Yup. Let me send it to you through Kakao so you won’t have to bother right?” Chansung replied making me nod my head. He grabbed his iPad and sent it to me through Kakao.

                 “Can we talk love?” Chansung grabbed Rachel by her waist making her squeal. “I think I need to go take a long puke.” Sara made some puking expressions which made Nora hit on her back continuously making the couple laugh.

                 “I’m off to give the keys to mom. I’ll be back okay? Wait for me!” Hannah warned Rachel and Sara before running off to her parents.

                 “I don’t think this would be good news to Sara that’s why I grabbed you away from them.” Channie said to her while nuzzling Rachel’s neck. “Hey, wait, Channie this is public. Stop okay seriously stop. What is it?” Rachel pushed Channie slightly and asked him seriously.

                 “I heard, Hyung Joong is gonna be with us throughout the trip to tour us all and s.” Chansung said to her making her frown. “That’s not good news.” Rachel replied making Channie nod his head.

                 “So where were we?” Channie grabbed her waist and pulled her close making her squeal in surprise. “Would you stop doing that?” Rachel asked him making him think for a while. “I don’t think I can.” He said to her and chuckled along with Rachel.

                 “Guys, I heard- oh you saw him already?” Rachel ran up to her friends who were waiting for everyone to be there. “Rae, what’s this about?” Sara who was ready to break her phone which was on her hand into pieces, asked her.

                 “Uhm yea, apparently our professors wanted him to guide us in this trip.” Rachel explained to Sara making her turn to her Rachel and scream out loud making Yongguk walk up to them.

                 “Whoa ladies, having a bad day already?” Yongguk asked 3 of them making Sara groan in annoyance. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!” Sara cried out at him and kicked hard right on his shin making him kneel down with pain.

                 “Th-that hu-hurts!” he whined making other whine. “I think she got him there.” Hannah whispered to Rachel making Rachel nod her head. “Definitely got him there.” Rachel whispered to herself and walked away leaving behind a very hurt Yongguk.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                 Again, after freaking 3 months I’m meeting him. I thought I told him very nicely not to approach in front of me. I walked up to him where he was talking with our history professor.

                  “Oh Jung Somin, you are here on time I see.” Professor Oh commented very sarcastically making me raise an eyebrow.

                  “I’m always one time sir, it’s just a queen can never be late. Everyone else is early that’s all. I hope I’m not inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter