19th chapter (Painful)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong   19th chapter (Painful)  

(Jung Somin’s POV)

             I let out a sigh in frustration due to the stupid awkward silence. “You guys talk and handle it. I don’t think I wanna be a blocker here.” I said to Hyung Joong as I stood up to leave them both alone.

             “Why? Did something happen that you feel guilty?” Yumi’s sarcasm was way off for me this time. “Wanna know something Yumi? I am not a like you. So back off.” I glared at her as I replied back to her. “Sara, go away for a while. I am sorry for not being able to hang out with you today.” Calmly Hyung Joong replied to me letting myself nod my head and walk away.

             Of course the amusement park is a place where you will see couples, families’ worst of all s and es who tries to ruin their relations as well huh? I stomped myself out of the restaurant leaving those es behind. But why did I feel like I felt my heart stop for a second when he didn’t take my side?

             Shaking my head, I walked towards one of the stalls in the amusement parks. “SARA!” I heard someone screaming my name but I didn’t take notice of it. After all there are thousands of girls named Sara so it can’t be me.

             “YAH! JUNG SARA!” okay that must be for me definitely. I turned around hoping that it wasn’t the person I was expecting. They ran up to me and hugged me so tight and I felt like my breath was off for a second.

             “Oh? Hannah, Rachel, what are you guys doing here?” I asked them as they let go of me. Alive that is. “One week trip. I am going to Australia with Hanna. Why don’t you come with us?” Rachel asked me beaming at us. I tilted my head and even rubbed my eyes hoping this wasn’t a dream.

             “Please tell me this isn’t a dream. If so I will seriously dig my grave here.” I told them causing them to burst into laughter. “We are not ghosts. That’s something I know. Now let’s go enjoy together. It’s been so long without hanging with my girl friends. Come on.” Rachel cried out as we linked our arms together and ran towards the Roller Coaster ride.

             “Do we have to go up there?” I asked them trying my best to hide my stuttering voice. “Yes!” aissh, these kids are worst then 5 year olds. “We were also thinking of going on the ride. I met my friends as well. Why don’t you guys group up so we can go together?” I heard a voice which made me turn around to see Hyung Joong holding hands with Yumi and his friends behind him.

             I gave a weak smile at his friends. “You guys go ahead. I think I’ll feel dizzy if I go up there. I have height phobia.” I said to my best friends as his friends walked over to us.

              “Really? If so I’ll wait here. Yumi can go on the ride with Jay. Is it okay?” Hyung Joong asked her and she nodded her head. “Let’s go. Bye Sara. We will for sure have fun while you stay down here.” Hannah said to me slyly causing me to groan.

             “Seeing the roller coaster even makes me stomach to go upside down. Ah, I need to get a drink.” I said to myself as I turned around to leave when suddenly Hyung Joong grabbed my hand and stopped me from leaving.

             “Can we talk?” he whispered to me and I barely heard that. “Sure.” I replied to him. Why did I feel my own heart beat, beating in a weird way? This isn’t love. I know that. He left me there hoping that I will follow him which I did.

 

(Kim Hyung Joong’s POV)

             We sat on a bench not far from the roller coast ride. I didn’t know how to tell her this. Was I really feeling this way? I couldn’t let Yumi even go.

 

Flashback started~

             “What are you doing here?” I was surprised to see her here. “Surprised to see me?” Yumi asked me with a slight smile. I nodded my head as she walked up to me. She wrapped her hands around my waist and let her head rest on my chest.

             “I missed you. That’s why I came to Japan.” Her reply was short and soft. I had to pull her away from me for a while. “I missed you too.” I lied to her. To be frank, I didn’t. “Why were you with her?” she asked me quietly causing me to let out a chuckle. “She is my dad’s best friend’s daughter remember? I have to look after her, that’s all.” I replied to her causing her to stare at me.

             “Hyung Joong, you have changed.” Her reply made me felt somebody has stabbed me. “I did? Oh, I guess I got a little bit fat.” I stuttered as I tried to reply. Yet she stopped me by giving a kiss on my lips which I felt nothing this time.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter