34th chapter (Love is Ouch)

20 days with the arrogant jerk (오만 바보와 이십일)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me never to go on a vacation with him ever again" - Jung Somin  "Aissh, going to a vacation with that clingger? thanks alot mom." - Kim Hyung Joong 34th chapter (Love is Ouch)

 

(No one’s POV)

                “Thank you?” Hannah said to her best friends unsurely during dinner. Dinner was at an awesome restaurant which was also a 5* one. Sara choked on to her food causing Rachel to laugh. “Anyways, it turns out the best. Even you had a good time strangling Hyung Joong to death.” She replied back to Sara causing Sara to glare at her.

                “Tch! It was no way near awesome. He had the guts to come near me. I swear to god I will-” “Do what?” out of nowhere someone’s voice popped in causing Sara’s face to fall. “I swear one day he would die from my hands.” she whispered back and kept the table knife and fork on the table with a thud.

                “Sara! Sara, are you done?” Hannah called out to her and got no response. In the end, she ended up glaring at Hyung Joong. “Get lost, or run along to your so called girl friend.” Hannah muttered making Rachel pinch her legs below the table cloth.

                “I’ll get her!” Nora stood up but was stopped by Hyung Joong. “No need to, I was the one who made her lose her appetite. I will bring her back.” Hyung Joong said to them quietly and walked away.

                “Is it me or are you guys also feeling the same thing I felt a while ago when he just ran out to get her?” Nora turned to her friends before giving a surprised look at Hyung Joong who was already at the exit of the restaurant. Rachel shrugged and continued eating quietly causing Hannah to lose her mind.

                “Before I get into a mental breakdown, can someone please explain what’s going on?” Hannah let out a high pitch scream and cried out causing Mrs. Lee to turn towards her daughter and give a slight glare at her. “Lee Hayoung, would you mind keeping it down?” Rachel whispered scolded her causing her to ‘yes madam’ at her.

                Nora kept on eating quietly and wondered if Sara will be alright. “I can’t do this. Let’s go out and enjoy the fireworks. It will be here in a few seconds you know.” Nora pushed the plate away and grabbed her clutch and stood up to leave.

                “What’s with her?” Hannah asked Rachel who shrugged and grabs her clutch, leaving behind Hannah. “I hate when they do that.” Hannah growled and grabbed her clutch and half ran up to them on her 6 inch heel.

                “Wow!” Nora was amazed because of the beautiful fireworks. “Am I missing something here lovey dovey peeps?” Hannah turned to her best friends who were busy snuggling with their boyfriends.

                “Uhm you not having a relationship + feeling annoyed by that = kill us?” Nora asked her quietly while Mark was busy hugging her from her behind. Hannah had to give her the ‘You die’ face before letting out an ‘urgh’ and walking away.

                “One day I swear, I’ll kill both of them.” She mumbled as she made her way towards the pool area hoping she would get some freedom there. “Oh well, this place sure is quiet.” She mumbled to herself before walking near the pool.

                “Maybe too quiet I guess.” Someone whispered near her ears causing her to let out a yelp and almost take a dip in the cold water. Suddenly someone grabbed her hip and brought her close to her. “What the- is this heirs series scene I watched with Sara last year?” she muttered as she opened her shutted eyes.

                Seeing an average guy who looks pretty hot made her do: One blink, two blink and slowly she turned her head away to hide her tomato face. “I hate this.” She muttered quickly and felt her heartbeat beating in an unusual way.

                “Oh? OH?!?!” she let out a scream as she caught her eyes on something while she turned her head around to avoid the guys eye contact. In the end, both of them enjoyed a cool dip in the swimming pool.

                “OMG that suffocated m-” she had to clasp her hand on and tried hiding her head into the water and behind the guys back. “What are you doing?” he asked her causing her to hit slightly on his shoulder.

                “You, shush!” her usual answer was given and she observed what was happening between those two. “She will die from my hand. Talking of dying my phone- OMG MY PHONE!” she screamed and went back into the water to find her precious phone causing the guy to raise an eye brow at her.

 

(Jung Somin’s POV)

                I walked into the pool area hoping for some quietness. Obviously my appetite was lost because of some freaking . Frowning to myself I grabbed my heel and dipped my feet into the cold water of the pool.

                I will remind myself never to wear a dress. I hate short dresses. I’m more of a tomboyish person so I can’t endure dresses. “What are you doing here? Go eat!” I heard that familiar voice which made me want to go to the toilet and take a long puke.

                I didn’t bother to listen and played with the cold water. I felt something being wrapped on my shoulder making me look up to see a jacket wrapped around my shoulder. Tears stanched my eyes making me let out a slight laugh.

                “Still being a player.” I mumbled to myself as I looked away. “Aren’t you gonna be a lady and say thank you at least?” he asked me causing me to bit my lower lips. I turned towards him to thank me and felt a pair of lips crashing onto mine.

                Rather than being surprised I felt the past coming on to me. I tried my best to enjoy it. I couldn’t push him away. Why are you pulling me to you when I’m trying my best to push you away?

                Slowly he pulled away and touched my cheeks. “I’m sorry.” He whispered as soon as he saw the tears. I chuckled through the tears. “What are you sorry about?” I asked him causing him to shake his head and to stand up leaving me behind.

                I hate you arrogant jerk.

                I walked into my room and heard party poopers causing me to look up. “Eh? We thought it was Gina unnie!” Rachel let out a frustrated sigh causing me to feel like crying. I saw on the bed I was sharing with Hannah.

                “What’s wrong?” Nora asked me causing me to shake my head. I was depressed, stressed, and sadly I was confused with my own feelings. It’s been months since we have broken up. So why is he coming up to me now?

                “Guys! GUYS OMG I SAW SARA KIS- oops.” Hannah ran into the room probably knowing that fact about Hyung Joong and me kissing. “You saw what Hannah?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter