Exo Character Descriptions

Under the Circumstances

Side note: Only two members have been choosen!!!!! one more member can be choosen!!!! Comment which member you want it to be because I can't continue the story now unless I know!!!!

Tao:

Is the Western Kingdoms best fighter. He is 20 years old. Seems very dark and mysterious to Kitty. Wolves can have any natural hair color and his is red. Thinks the Eastern customs are odd but slowly adapts to them. Thinks Kitty is very beautiful. When in the self defence class with Kitty he volunteered to impress her. Can be quiet at times and mostly keeps to himself. Is very kind but can be shy. Has an interesting sense of style that causes him to buttheads with Key. Wolf feature is incrediable speed.

 

D.O

 

Is one of the more kinder of the 12 princes. Is 20 years old. He is awed at how different the two kingdoms are and tries to be as respectful as possible to the royal family. Is one of the only princes that Minho likes. Loves to cook. Tries to make an impression on the princess but becomes extremely shy when around her. Kitty takes a liking to D.o after they talk to eachother. He's confused at how Kitty can have so many different personalities depending on her mood, and thus makes her interesting to him. Hair color is a dark brown. Wolf feature is taste (helps him cook hehe)