Swimming

Under the Circumstances

Kitty's Point of View:

Few minutes later

I stared at the water while Tao swam through it happily. I was sitting on the edge of a rock, just a few centimeters from the water, and I was terrified. Yes it was just a stereotype that all cats hate water but that doesn't mean some still don't like it. Including me. Bathing, drinking, and rain I was fine with but when it came to swimming I thought I was going to die. 

It didn't help that my excuse of not having a swimsuit was a failure considering Tao had an extra shirt and shorts for me to use for the time being, and I was currently wearing those now. Tao noticed my hesitancy and swam over to me, his red hair was sprawled out in different directions and I had to resist the urge to reach out and fix it incase he decided to pull me in. He wafted in the water right in front of me and rested his arms on the rock I was sitting on. He reached for my leg and I quickly pulled both my legs against my chest. He sighed.

"Kitty play with me." He whined. I shook my head. He suddenly smirked evily and pulled himself up slightly on my rock.

"Go away." I grumbled. His smile grew wider as his irises suddenly began yellowing and pulled himself completely on the rock and began crawling to me. When he was only about a foot away he stopped. Water droplets ran down his and onto the rock.

"Either I pull you in or you go in yourself." I glared at him. When I made no move to get into the water he shrugged and then continued coming over to me.

"Tao don't you dare." I hissed as he was now right in front of me. His irises were now almost a full yellow as he growled playfully. He grabbed my wrists that I had wrapped around my legs and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were now only a centimeter apart at most. 

"Make me." He growled. With a smirk he pinned me against the rock easily as Ihardly made any struggle. He was now fully on top of me and straddling my waist. I stared into his yellow irises as he chuckled softly. "So easy to overpower." He mumbled approvingly as he leaned and began sniffing my neck. His words from earlier suddenly rang in my head.

I could have taken you and there would be no one to stop me.

"T-Tao." I whispered. I mentally scolded myself. For I didn't know much about wolves but I figured now was not a good time to stutter because stuttering meant fear and fear meant submission.

"Hm?" Was his only response as he went from sniffing my neck to rubbing his cheek slightly against it.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously even though I knew the answer to my own question from the way he sniffed me afterwards. He's rubbing his scent on you, he's scent claiming you. I told myself. 

"I like the way my scent mixes with yours." He said quietly as he continued rubbing his cheek softly against my neck and jaw. "I think you should wear my clothes more often also." He suggested now lifting his head to stare me in the eye. I swallowed the growing lump in my throat and tried to think of a way to respond. He leaned down slightly so our faces were almost touching. His eyes remained yellow but with the slightest of brown surrounding the pupil. So he's not completely gone. 

"If I agree to go in the water will you get off?" I asked. He tilted his head to the side slightly.

"No I don't want to be in the water anymore." He whispered while eying my lips. He quickly but softly pressed his lips against mine. I felt my eyes flutter closed with each passing second. As our kiss continued his grip on my wrists tightened until I let out an involuntary whimper. He pulled away suddenly and stared at me with horror in his eyes. He cleared his throat and let my wrist go and let me get up. His irises returned to brown as he watched my every move

Tao's Point of View:

Did I really just think that? How can she have so much effect on me, I mean I practically just claimed her physically not to mention the fact that I was scent claiming her earlier. I mean what happened? It was just a joke at first but then that voice...my inner wolf must have been talking...but seriously 'I want to hear more than just whimpers?' Where did that come from? Even my inner wolf isn't hat straight-forward. 

I glanced at her shyly. How can one girl have so much beauty? 

"Tao."

"Hm?" I replied as she pulled me from my thoughts.

"You're staring at me." She said with a smile. I looked down and could feel myself blush. This girl is going to be the death of me.

 

-Hope you enjoyed!!!!! So do you guys still ship Jongkit, Kitsoo, or Baekit??? Or are you all for the Kitao???? Subscribe to join the bunny army and thanks for reading! Don't forget to upvote, comment or PM me!!!! Lots of love xoxo