Confrontation

Under the Circumstances

Narractor's Point of View:

Very slowly Kitty's memories began to come back. Things from her childhood and the past few days came back easily. All except Jonghyun. He never visited her, so the memories never came back. She knew that every hole in her memory was because of him. She wanted to see him badly, even her memories of his face were blurry. Her brothers tried to convince him since it was his duty, but he always argued that he could still protect her from a distance. They all knew that without him seeing her not all of her memories would come back.

None of them must have realized how big of a part Jonghyun was to her life. So big that even some parts of her, more than her memories, were missing from his absence in her mind. Things like the way her eyes lit up when she was told a story, her constant mischevious behavior, how she alway stuck her tounge out at her brothers behind their backs, and even her visits to the oak tree outside her balcony ceased. All those things and more were all adapted from Jonghyun.

Minho was furious. He thought Jonghyun was being selfish. He often demanded Jonghyun meet her. Or even make an appearence outside of his bedroom. But everytime he would refuse. It hurt Jonghyun. It hurt how he wasn't able to stop this from happening, and how she had lost all of her memories of him, the look she gave him that day was forever cemented in his mind and he was afraid that if he saw her again he'd see that look with it.

Kitty's Point of View:

Okay this is getting stupid i'm seeing him right now, whether he wants to or not. I quickly walked down the hallway and stopped right in front of the door. I pounded angrily on the door my knuckles acheing afterwards. Shuffling could be heard from the otherside and I heard the lock unlock. I waited a few seconds but he didn't open the door. I sighed, grabbed the knob, then swung it open, stormed into the middle of the room and revealed a clearly shocked Jonghyun standing near the door. I crossed my arms over my chest and we stared at eachother.

"Why the heck have you been avoiding me Jongie? I mean we are supposed to be best friends and the last time I checked best friends don-" I was interrupted as Jonghyun slammed the door shut and crushed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened with shock as he wrapped his arms around me. And surprising myself I began to kiss back. What the heck am I doing i'm supposed to be engaged to D.o! But as the kiss continued floods of memories returned, even memories I already had were renewed in a new light as Jonghyun appeared making everything make sense. My fingers tangled in his hair and his grasp on me tightened. After every memory came back I gasped and accidently pulled away slightly.

"Are you okay?" He said looking at me with the same concern the day I drank the poison, the day I died. Tears welled up in my eyes as the words that he had spoken that day, low enough for only me to hear, echoed in my head. I'll always love you, more than you'll ever know. Ever since the first day we met. My only regrets are not telling you until now and not being able to keep you. I burried my head in his chest and held him as close as I could.

"I'm sorry Jongie, i'm so very sorry." I repeated over and over. He held me close and rocked us back and forth slightly. I felt him smirk and he began to sing. It was the song he had always sang to me when we were kids, it was the song I had heard that one night. Close the Door. I smiled as he sang the chorus. He pet my hair and I lost myself in the song not caring about anything but that moment. "I'm sorry i've been so stupid." I whispered.

 

-Hope you've enjoyed and this is going to be ONE OF THE FINAL CHAPTERS!!!! Also I wrote this while listening to Close the Door and I think it honestly describes Kitty and Jonghyuns situation best....The results of who she will TRUELY choose will be put in the next updates!! So the story's not over yet!!!! And sorry for lying about it ending soon although it may still be ending soon........................meh we'll see...Thanks for reading!!!! Comment, subscibe, etc. Lots of love xoxo