Advice

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View

Later that night

"Jonghyun, what do you think I should do?" him and I were now outside my balcony sitting in the branches of the old oak tree, just staring at the stars. He sighed, then looked at me searching my features as if the answer was written there.

"Follow you heart." He said simply. If only it was that simple. When my mother had ushered me to bed I had called on Jonghyun, to sit here with me. When he saw my face fall he quickly moved from his spot from a branch above mine to right next to me, collecting me in his arms. "Don't worry everythings going to be fine, I'll alway be here for you." He said softly while rubbing my back. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, embasking in how warm he was despite the cold night before us. 

"What if my heart doesn't lead me to where I want to go?" I looked up at him and he smiled. His puppy dog eyes softened.

"Did I ever tell you that my mother has a lot of sayings." I smiled then looked at him with curious eyes. "But I think my favorite one is, love is not a destination, but a journey." I laughed a bit remembering the kind woman that works in the kitchen. I layed my head on his shoulder ready forhim to continue. "So you can't choose where your heart will lead you but only know that you'll get there eventually." This was why anytime I  needed advice I'd ask of him for help, he always knew the perfect quote to help me and I figured he made half of the ones up himself.

"Your mother is a really smart woman." I whispered as the calmness of the night and now my worried feelings being partially resolved, my mind pulled me towards sleep.

Narrators Point of View:

Jonghyun noticed her drowsy figure and picked her up bridal style, carried her across the branches, onto her balcony and into her room. He looked around and noticed how little it had changed from when she first invited him in for them to go on her balcony. Jonghyun slipped her under the covers, then tucked her in. He looked at her, now a sleeping figure and sighed. He quickly leaned down and whispered into her ear

"I just hope that you heart leads you to me." He then placed a small kiss on her cheek and walked out of the room and walked to his own room down the hall.

Little did they know that a sneaky boy named Taemin had been spying and saw everything. He slid down the wall of the corner where he hid when Jonghyun entered his bedroom. 

"So he's really in love with her, that means Minho lost the bet! Well this sure is going to be an interesting next few days." He smiled to himself proud that he stayed awake and followed him when he heard Jonghyun leave his bedroom. Taemin walked around the hallways corner and in the direction of Key's bedroom.

"Key's going to be freaking out when he hears this!" Taemin whispered to himself. He then entered the darkness in Keys bedroom, not even bothering to knock.

-Did you guys enjoy?? i love cutesy Jonghyun...and i also love mischevious Taeminnie so i added both!! plus i decided that i'll add the songs i litsen to while i write this entry is Counting Stars by One Republic. thanks to all my readers and lots of love xoxo