Proud

Under the Circumstances

Jonghyuns Point of View:

Next morning

I sighed happily as i woke up and brought my fingers up to my lips, Kitty still lingered there. MInho could come in right now and i wouldn't even care...Then Jonghyuns door slammed open and he was faced with an angry Minho. My eyes opened wide as Minho rounded my bed and stood beside me with his arms crossed. I slowly sat up and looked at him.

"Do you have something to tell me Jonghyun?" He said with pure hatred in his eyes.

"You're cute when you're mad." I smiled. Yeah i'm going to keep my word. He stared at me then pulled me up by the collar of my shirt and i was now hanging by my shirt about two inches above the ground. 

"Still feel like being funny?" He hissed. "Do you care to explain why i just heard two maids gossiping about how you kissed my sister yesterday."

"Cause i did kiss your sister?" I asked. He threw me on the bed.

"You did not." I sat and crossed my legs on the bed, with my hands on my lap.

"I did and i'm pretty sure she enjoyed it judgeing by my holes in my shirt." I said pointing at where i left it yesterday. He grabbed it then inspected it. He glared at me while i just sat there smiling happily. He threw my shirt at me then spat

"You're lucky she would kill me if i hurt you," I smiled smugly. "Jonghyun answer me truthfully do you love her?" His face was serious.

"Yes and i always will." I replied matching his tone. I couldn't read his expression after that.

"And don't think i don't know about your....species." He said suddenly. I looked at him.

"Exactly how many people in the palace know about that?" I asked

"Everyone except Kitty and the Western princes i think." he replied then nodded at me and walked away. Well that could have gone worse.

 

-Just cause i'm bored i decided to write. Hope you enjoyed some angry Minho!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever!!!! Lots of love xoxo