Embarrassingly Enough

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

I awoke to the thud of Minyoung closing my closet. I looked up and rubbed my eyes. My breakfast was waiting besides me.

"Minyoung why didn't you wake me up?" She looked at me and smiled deviously. 

"You looked like you were having a good dream," I sighed relieved that was the only reason, "You sounded like it too." Nevermind, i spoke too soon. 

"What do you mean?" Her smile widened as she came over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I mean that you were talking in your sleep." Oh crap, i had a habit of that but i haven't been talking in my sleep for at least a year.

"What did i say?" I questioned.

"Oh, nothing important." I sighed. Good. "Just something about how y you think Jonghyun is." Gosh darnit, my evil maid! My eyes widened.

"I SAID WHAT?" I screamed. Minyoung didn't even flinch. I looked at her with shock. "Did i really say that?" She nodded. 

"And more but i won't tell you the rest to save your pride." She said patting my hand. I groaned and slumped back on my pillow.

"Don't tell him, he'll never let me live it down." I pleaded. she nodded and my hand. 

"But princess, what do you think would make this all easier for you to choose?"

"I don't know." I replied glumly.

"Maybe we should tell the Quee-" 

"Knock knock." I looked at the door and there was Jonghyun in his uniform. He ran a hand through his hair then smiled. He better not have been eavesdropping otherwise I'm doomed.

"Tell the Queen what?" He asked, now leaning against the thresthold.

"Oh nothing." MInyoung replied. She got of the bed and began reorganizing my wardrobe. Jonghyun cocked an eyebrow at me. 

"Ready to go Kitty?" I looked at him confused. "You have your dancing lesson, remember?" I sighed and nodded. Minyoung went over and said

"Kitty still has to get changed so leave please." I smiled, Minyoung always tried to be polite even when it came off more as snarky. He smiled and was about to reply when Minyoung shut the door in his face. 

"You could have been nicer." I said.

"And you could have resisted the urge to his face, i mean good lord Kitty he bit your lip!" I was shocked by her response and my hand flew up to my lips, and like Minyoung said there was indeed a small bump on my lip where it had swelled. Well how exactly am I going to explain THAT to my mother or more important Minho?

 

-HEY GUYS!! Thanks for reading comment sub or whateves lots of love xoxo