In the Library

Under the Circumstances

Jonghyun's Point of View:

Same moment

I awoke to three maids staring at me. They were completely still and they didn't even look like they were breathing.

"Um, hi." I said sitting up. They gasped and then looked away from me. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing a shirt. I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself while smirking. I wonder what Kitty's reaction would be... 

"The um...p-prince's wanted to speak with you in the, um, l-library." One of the maids stammered while looking up at the ceiling and blushing. I haven't seen them here before, perhaps there the western kingdom prince's personal maids....

"Thank you, tell them I'll be there in a few minutes." They nodded and walked single file to the door. Weird. I quickly got showered and dressed. I fixed my hair and when I opened the door the same three maids were waiting outside it. They were whispering about something but quieted when I stepped into the hallway. I smirked when their eyes widened. 

"It's not polite to stare." I said over my shoulder as I walked down the hallway towards the library. I could hear their giggles as I turned the corner. I passed by Minyoung who hung her head as she walked. She nodded at me but I didn't nod back. Not after what you did, intentional or not. i continued down the hallway until I stood in front of the tall wooden door. Here goes nothing.

 

-I'm sorry about lying about finishing this!!!!! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment, subscribe or whatever!!!! Lots of love xoxo