Dinner With Eachother

Under the Circumstances

Baekhyun's Point of View:

At Dinner

"I thought we established that we wouldn't have family meals ever again." Key stated glumly while poking at his sushi. None of the Eastern kingdom siblings looked glad about the fact that they, again, had to eat at the table. On the other hand both my parent's and theirs tried to brighten the mood. 

"Same." Minho said glancing at his parents. Even Onew nodded his head slightly at that comment. Kitty didn't voice her opinion but it was obvious on her face that she'd rather be doing something else. Like always my curiosity got the best of me.

"Why don't you like eating in the dining room?" I asked. Everyone looked at me in shock at first, but then turned their attention to the siblings expecting an answer. When seeing none of her brothers were going to speak Kitty sighed and set down her utensils. 

"It's not that we don't like the dining room, we just don't like eating with eachother." She stated simply, going back to her sushi.

"Why not?" I asked. She shrugged, her blonde locks bouncing slightly.

"Because 1. If we do sit together were expected to talk to one another or face an unpleasant silence, 2. None of us eat at the same time and 3. We all have to eat the same thing when we don't like the same foods." Her brothers nodded in confirmation and resumed eating. My brothers, the kings and queens, and I stared at her in slight alarm not expecting her to go in such detail. 

"What do you mean you don't eat at the same time?" I pressed further.

"Well I prefer to eat about two hours later than now."

"I've asked you that question a million times yet you've never given me an explanation." Her mother said staring at her. 

"Well now you have one actually three," She replied then stood. "I'm finished, goodnight." She turned slightly and as if remembering something she turned back and bowed awkwardly before walking out of the dining room. Her brothers stared at her in confusion.

"Did she just bow?" Key asked while still staring at the door. My brothers snickered slightly at his bewildered expression. D.o though just stared at the door, I almost felt bad for him since she hadn't given him a second glance in days.

"She did." Onew said looking slightly dazed.

"Weird." Minho mumbled while going back to his sushi. "Wait, where's Taemin?" We all looked at the empty seat now noticing Taemins absence. 

"Today has just been getting weirder and weirder." Key replied while glancing at Tao. Tao smiled knowingly. Okay, did I miss something?

-Sorry for shortness!!!! Hope you enjoyed!! Also where is Taemin? He must be up to some kind of mischief....... Also here is the start of Baekit!!!!! Lame I know but it'll get better........also poor Kyungsoo........anyway subscribe to join the bunny army and thanks for reading!!! Also upvote and all that other stuff is welcome if not encouraged!!!!! Lots of love xoxo