Chemistry

Under the Circumstances

Kitty's Point of View:

I stared at the shining stars with wonder as I began to think back to when the prince's hadn't come to my kingdom yet, but everything was foggy. It was like I could see the memories but I couldn't feel them. They held no emotion in them. It was as if they weren't even my memories. But then again, in a sense, they weren't. 

Minho had taught me a little about our lives. It was true that we did live nine times. It was both a blessing and a curse. While yes we get to live, we also loose our old selves. I used to be eager for the fight, open to all thrills, playful, curious, easily aggravated, and hated any excess attention. But now I was....Well I didn't know what I was. My more seriousness and caution was obvious. I was definitely less mischievous and dramatic. Yet I still felt like I didn't know everything about myself, like some things were missing. But when I was in my first life I never questioned anything really, now though I questioned everything.

I sighed and swung my leg back and forth in the open air as I sat on a tree. I stared off at the dark hills and woods below. I remembered how it felt to be out there, completely free. 

"I'm suffocating in here." I grumbled to myself. 

"So why don't you leave?" I jumped at he sudden voice behind me. I spun my head around to see Baekhyun staring at me from my balcony. 

"W-what are you doing here." I stared at him I'm shock as he smirked.

"I saw you from my window and thought that you looked like you could use some company." He set his elbows on the railing and stared at me. "So like I said if you don't like it here then why don't you leave?" 

"Because I......because I'm a princess." I almost cringed at my excuse. Baekhyun snorted. 

"And I'm a prince but that doesn't mean I don't take a break from everything for a while." I bit my lip as I looked down.

"I'm not allowed to leave." I whispered.

"But you left earlier today." Baekhyun pointed out.

"Actually I was technically kidnapped." Baekhyun chuckled. 

 

Baekhyun's Point of View: 

"Okay, but seriously if you want to leave then just go, I won't tell." She looked at me with hopeful eyes. A grin spread across her face before she looked down her face becoming serious.

"Can you come with me, I'm to scared to go alone." She whispered obviously embarrassed. I smiled and reached out my hand across the short distance of her branch and the balcony. 

"Of course." Her face broke into a grin as she let me pull her back onto the balcony. She unexpectedly led me to Tue side of the balcony and revealed a vine made ladder. "Why do you have this exactly?" She blushed slightly.

"It's for my bodyguard Jonghyun, in case something happens." We descended the ladder and were soon on the solid ground of the garden below.

***

Hours had passed of us just talking and exploring. When we finally came to the edge of the forest we were both laughing. I looked over to.see.her ace.just barely being illuminated by the moonlight. Her eyes glowed slightly and she smiled happily.

"Kitty." I said in a sinister voice.

"Hm?"

"Kitty~" She looked up at me and saw my sly grin that exposed my canine like teeth.

"What?" I smirked and suddenly wrestled her to the ground. When I had her pinned beneath me I started laughing. 

"So I heard Tao showed you his wolf form."

"Yah Baek get off!" She said while struggling. 

"Nope." I said then stuck my tongue out at her. 

"Yah wolf boy, off now!" She hissed. I only smirked at her attempt to get me off. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Its not fair that D.o gets a kiss, and Tao gets to mix scents but I don't get anything!" I playfully whined. 

"Wait what?" Her eyes widened slightly as she stared at me. I slyly smiled then leaned closer to her face so she could feel my breath. 

"Kitty~" I sung again. Her lips were parted slightly as her breath quickened. I could feel my wolf side trying to take control, trying to make me claim the girl underneath me. I pouted cutely, almost pleasingly as I spoke. "Can this wolf boy have a kiss too?" 

"Um..."

"I'll take that as a yes." I said quickly before ducking down and connecting our lips. Instead of retaliating and trying to push me off she kissed me back. I could hear her tail whip back and forth, eventually wrapping itself around my leg. Obviously I'm not the only one trying keep my hormones in check. Just before the kiss could become heated we pulled away gasping for air. 

"What the hell?"

 

-cliffhanger!!!! Yes I know I . So do you guys like the Baekit??? Also hoped you enjoyed and don't forget out  contest I told all of you about earlier!!!!! Slight changes have been made and remember anyone can enter and there is no fee whatsoever to enter either!!!!!!! Thank you for reading. Subscribe to join the bunny army and lots of love xoxo