A Confession

Under the Circumstances

Minyoung's Point of View:

I was wondering around the palace, since I had the morning off while the two royal families ate together. I snickered remembering the last time Kitty and Key saw eachother before 10:30 AM. That had been a very interesting morning. I hadn't realized I was standing in Onews bedroom hall until his door suddenly opened. I jumped and then bowed embarrasedly. He smiled then grabbed my arm, pulling me in for a kiss. I gasped.

"Onew were in a hallway!" I said and he shrugged. I furrowed my brow. "Why aren't you eating breakfast with the others?" He looked at me blankly then facepalmed himself.

"Shoot! I forgot!" He began to run down the hall and before i could stop him he tripped over his own feet. I chuckled then walked over to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked touching his shoulder. He slowly stood up and wiped himself off.

"I'm fine, oh and Minyoung do me a favor, make sure Key and Kitty haven't killed eachother yet." He said walking toward the dining room. I sighed and started to walk to the ballroom when Kitty suddenly attacked me. She had a big smile plastered on her face. She grabbed my arm then dragged me to her room where she shut and locked the door.

"One i saw you and Onew and two Minyoung, i've decided!" She squealed. "It came to me while Key and I were fighting and-"

"Wait what have you decided?" I asked.

"Who i'm going to marry!" She jumped up and down and was squealing.

"Who?" I asked. Jonghyun. I said smugly in my head. She grabbed both of my arms then lowered her voice.

"D.o!" She then squealed again and plopped on her bed. She began spazzing and jumped on her bed. But, but, but, WHAT?

"Princess are you sure?" I asked her. Please be joking, please be joking, PLEASE be joking.

"I'm positive! I mean how could I not see it earlier? He's just so cute with those big eyes. AND THOSE LIPS! I would kiss them all day if I could!" I was shocked. She's not joking. But how I gave her the love potion! That stupid prince! "Oh Minyoung aren't you happy for me?" She said rushing over and giving me a big hug.

"Y-yeah princess, thrilled." She started jumping up and down rambling on and on about how great D.o was but I tuned her out. How dare he? She can't marry him! I won't allow it! I....i'll....You'll what? A voice said. I gritted my teeth. You won't do anything. It mocked. Yes, I will. I replied. Oh yeah what? It sneered. I'll kill him. And I could feel the voice smirk. Excellent.

 

-Did you guys enjoy??? Plus it turns out Minyoungs crazy!!! Who knew??? Will she really kill him and stop the wedding?? How does she plan to kill him?? Also this is where the story starts to get complicated!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever Lots of love xoxo