More About You

Under the Circumstances

Tao's Point of View:

Few minutes later

Kitty stared at my horse with slightly agape. Her eyes were wide and completely focused on my horse.

"What is that?" She whispered. I chuckled.

"This is a horse." She raised an eyebrow. "What, your kingdom doesn't have horses?"

"Uh no." She said turning her gaze onto me. I could feel her watching as I placed and secured the saddle. "Why do you even have horses I mean can't you just," I turned my head around. "I don't know, shift." I scoffed.

"You do realize that to shift we'd rip our clothes and coming to our sister kingdom is frowned upon by most." fell completely open and her cheeks heated slightly. 

"W-well how was I supposed to know?" She stammered. I smirked and finished securing the saddle. Just as I was about to climb on she gasped. I turned around and faced her.

"What?" 

"W-we're riding that?" Her tail flicked back and forth nervously.

"Yeah and?" I said while crossing my arms over my chest. 

"B-but I can't." She whispered. I sighed heavily.

"Why not?" I snapped. Why does she have to be so stubborn?

"I'm in a dress." She replied with venom in her voice and her eyes darkening from her light grey to black. I quickly did a once over on her clothes. Her dress is a problem....Without warning I walked up to her and knelt next to her. I looked up at her to see her staring down at me while blushing.

"Do you trust me?" She stared at my face and then nodded. Good enough for me. I grabbed the end of her dress beige dress and tore it so the hem now ended just above her knees. I stepped back and admired my work. I had managed to rip it in a straight line so her sleeveless heart neckline dress looked decent, even though when close enough you could see the lace pattern was obviously ripped. She grasped the new hem and looked up at me.

"What the heck Tao?" She said clearly outraged.

"Problem solved, you're welcome." I said turing and walking back to my horse. "Coming?" She glared at me.

"You're an idiot." I smiled.

"At least I can fix my own problems, now c'mon we only have an hour or two before they start looking for us." I climbed on the horse and outstretched my hand. She obediently took it and climbed on. "Hold on." She scoffed.

"I'm not some-" She was cut off as I pulled the reigns and started us off at a fast pace. She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly and dug her face into the back of my neck. I steered knight, my horse, to the woods. I smirked as I felt her try to bury herself further. My smirk fell as she whimpered. "Tao." My heart clenched and I made knight slow his pace. 

"Better?" She nodded slightly, her breath ghosting over my neck causing me to shiver.

"Where are we going?" She said softly. 

"You'll see." I said with a knowing smile. Somewhere where I can learn more about you.

"Fine." She grumbled. Seems someone doesn't like being left out of the loop, but don't worry princess we're almost there.

 

-Hope you enjoyed!!!! YES I'M STILL ALIVE.....The next few chapters are gonna be Tao+Kitty time or Taokit time. So why is Tao taking Kitty to the woods hmm??? Wait to see!!!! Sorry for such a late update and also I might be taking a temporary hiatus soon but don't worry I'll be back. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment and upvote. ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO BECOME APART OF THE BUNNY ARMY!!!!!!! Lots of love xoxo