Changes

Under the Circumstances

I'm rewriting the last chapter because honestly I think I could do better and it was kind of a lame ending.


Narrator's Point of View:

Next morning

Kitty stared out the glass doors to her balcony. She was silent and didn't move. She had covered for Minyoung but that didn't mean she forgave her. Her parents and Jonghyun were furious, wanting her at least fired. But Kitty didn't allow it. Now that the change was ending her true personality was coming out, even though most thought the changes were because of her new life. It was common for someone to change their persona when they died and started a new life. In a way it made it easier. It was different for Kitty. She had started a new life before the change had ended, so no one would ever know if this was the real her or not. She was quieter, still mischievous as always but thought through her actions more, but most of all she was more caring and sensitive. She didn't act cocky or snarky. She was still just as stubborn, something that everyone knew would never change.

After the afternoon with Jonghyun all of her memories either came back or were renewed. She was still confused. As she recalled her memories they showed she had been in love with both Jonghyun and D.o. Something was different now even if she didn't want to admit it. Someone quietly knocked on her door. She looked at the ceiling above her for a few moments, then got up and opened the door. Standing in front of her was Minho.

"Why did you do it?" He asked. It was clear to her what he was implying. She shrugged.

"I-I don't know, I just did." Her voice was soft and quiet. He nodded then unexpectedly pulled her into a hug. The one thing Kitty almost never did with anyone was show skinship. Especially with her brothers. I believe you, but just know that I'm always here. ​She nodded and hugged him back. When he pulled away he ruffled her hair. 

"Who are you going to choose?" She stared at him blankly. He nodded seeing he would get no answer. She walked back into her room, just as she was about to get in bed she looked back at Minho.

"Close the door." She stated then climbed into bed. Minho nodded again and shut her door. She smiled. She wasn't asking she was answering.

 

-I didn't like the previous ending so I'm rewriting it. Also I will be doing another epilogue so don't worry!!!! Thanks for reading and lots of love to my precious bunnies!!!!! Xoxo