Getting Ready

Under the Circumstances

Minyoungs Point of View:

That night

I stood back and admired Keys and my work. In the simplest of terms, Kitty looked beautiful. Kitty glared at her reflection.

"I don't even want to go, let alone stand out, but i'm going to wear red while every other girl wears white." Kitty stated as she continued to stare at her reflection. "You have got to be kidding me." Key looked slightly amused. I don't know why shes complaining her dress is beautiful. she pulled at the sleeves that ended at her elbow trying to make them cover more of her arms.

"Aw does our poor Kitty-cat not want to be noticed by the big bad wolves?" He said teasingly. She then glared at him. "Oh stop looking at me like that it'll cause wrinkles." Key said with a smile on his face. She touched her face and pouted.

"I don't have wrinkles." she said quietly examining her face in the mirror. Like such a thing would dare to exist on Kittys face, No wonder she's the fairest in the Kingdom....

"Of course you don't and you look beautiful in red." she looked at me with a gentle smile.

"But I don't see why I had to get ready so early...I mean we have another hour until the ball starts." She whined. It seems shes having one of her whining moods...

"Well we didn't actually expect for you to let us get you dressed so easily." Key snorted. The last time we had a ball Kitty through vases and clawed her sheets refusing to get dressed. Today there was only a slight whining and pouting.

"Now I have to do your makeup." Key handed me bright red lipstick and I looked at him. He nodded encourageing me to put it on her. Why does he always insist on helping me dress and do her makeup, I mean he doesn't even let me do her hair! I finished with her mascara and eyeliner. Her cheeks are naturally pink so she doesn't need blush... As soon as I finished Key began doing her hair, this was the time when Kitty knew no whining would be allowed because all it would win her was a hit on the shoulder. Key finished quickly and they once again stepped back to admire their work. Key had braided her hair then put it in a bun, but he, intentionally I suppose, let a strand of hair fall loosely on each of her shoulders. When Kitty looked at herself she smiled slightly, then looked at us again.

"And what am I supposed to do for the next half hour?" Her smile growing bigger as Keyand i saw her purple nails and he replied with a serious expression.

"So help me, if you even think of letting one strand of hair on your head come out of place I will kill you." She continued to smile holding her hands up defensively.

"I won't, I won't." She replied but her nails still shined a faint purple. He looked at me and whispered in my ear.

"Don't let her out of your sight got it, only god knows what she's planning to do."