Disscusion

Under the Circumstances

Jonghyun's Point of View:

Next moment

Kitty immediately stiffened. Her eyes were wide and she looked up cautiously. I furrowed my brow in confusion. I would never understand her relationship with Taemin or have the courage to ask. Her relationships with everyone except her family changed. Including her and Taemins weird relationship. While around him she was always careful with what she said and did ever since she died his hair blonde. In a way they knew each other better than any of their other siblings. She clicked her tongue when she saw him lazily laying on the railing, his tail flicking with amusement. 

"Taemin." She said nodding. He smirked then climbed down gracefully. A mischievous glint was in his eyes. He cocked his head to the side slightly, as if he was asking her a question. Words had just began to form on his lips when the wooden door opened to reveal two more prince's. I recognized them as the chattering and then the skilled fighter. Recognition was also in Kitty's eyes. She looked at Taemin, not being able to stop her curiosity. "Why are we all here Taemin?" He sighed as if it was obvious. The three brothers now stood together all of them staring at Kitty. I felt the urge to block her from their prying gazes. 

"You need to choose, at first it was fun to watch the drama unfold but now it's getting annoying." He said simply. "These are the men that have shown interest in you so just choose and get it over with." Wait, did he just say all of them have shown interest? 

Kitty's Point of View:

Same moment

Wait, did he just say all of them have shown interest? I noticed Baekhyuns cheeks tinting a slight pink. D.o glared at his brothers. Tao just continue to stare at me with his lips forming into an embarrassed smile. I fought the urge to giggle at the sight of them. Jonghyun just stared blankly ahead in shock. Yes, I knew D.o and Jonghyun had feelings for me but Tao and Baekhyun.........that makes things slightly more difficult.......D.o cleared his throat.

"I thought the choice was already made, why is it changing?" D.o, for the first time since I met him, looked furious. A sly smile appeared on Taemins face.

"That was before she started her new life." 

"And why does that change anything?" He asked. At this point it was killing me that I couldn't just go over and embrace him, make all his anger go away, but I was rooted to my spot as Taemins words sunk in. Do I still love D.o? Yes. But as passionate as before? Um.....

"It makes sense." Tao said quietly. All eyes were shifted to him. "I mean it's a new life so her choice can change," He spoke the next words.directly to D.o, "If you two are truly meant to be then you shouldn't worry hyung." That was.the most I heard him say in the weeks I've known him. D.o's eyes softened as he looked at me. I returned his gaze.

"I'm not worried, I just don't like sharing." He whispered then turned and left the room. I looked back at Baekhyun who was staring at the floor intently, his face was bright red and I had to fight back my laugh. He murmured a goodbye quickly then exited as well. Tao stayed till and made no intention of moving. 

"I'll be back princess." Jonghyun said then left me with Tao and my brother. I turned to find my brother had vanished. When I looked back at Tao he was still in the same spot but was now examining the rows of books. I stared blankly at him, waiting for him to leave. He noticed my stare and glanced back at me. 

"Hi." He said shortly. My brow furrowed slightly.

"Hi." I replied back. We stared at each other in silence for a minute before he ran a hand through his hair.

"Um, do you want to....." He trailed off and gestured towards the door. I nodded and and walked closer to him. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Do you mind if I show you something?" I looked at him curiously and nodded my head. He smiled and took my hand practically dragging to the exit of the library and to the entrance of the castle. I stopped in my tracks when he brought me closer. He looked at my alarmed face. "You've never been outside the castle walls, have you?" I nodded my head shyly a blush forming on my cheeks. He chuckled and signaled the guard to open the doors. He leaned down so his lips were almost brushing against my ear. I could feel his hot breath. "Then princess prepare to be amazed." 

 

-Hope you enjoyed and I'm so sorry for my temporary hiatus. I haven't really added alot of Tao and Baekhyun time so that's what I'm doing!!!!! Do you like or naw???? And what's Tao gonna show her hmm? Hehehe........wait to find out!!!! Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, subscribe, upvote, and blah blah blah. Lots of love xoxo