The Truth

Under the Circumstances

Narrators Point of View:

All of the staff had been advised not to enter the kitchen, even if it meant no one would get breakfast. The Queen didn't want anyone interrupting Kitty's and D.o's, or whatever it is, date. When Jonghyun went to go and grab a snack, imediately Marcus, Keys personal butler, stopped him.

"What?" Jonghyun said looking confused. Marcus shook his head.

"The Queen says no ones allowed to enter." Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. 

"Why?" Marcus sighed and looked at him.

"Have you been living under a rock? The Jooglewee flowers have bloomed and the Queen thinks it's no the only thing that's blooming." Jonghyun still looked at him. Marcus facepalmed himself.

"Kitty's in there with one of the princes!" Jonghyuns jaw dropped. His beloved Kitty...with one of the princes....the Jooglewee flowers? It all began to make sense and Jonghyun realized that whatever happened after he left clearly took more of a toll on Kittys heart than what had happened with him. 

"Oh.." Jonghyun said. Marcus sighed with relief that he didn't have to explain it further. Jonghyun turned and then said over his shoulder "....i'll be in my room then." He then turned and speed walked down the hall trying to hold back his tears.

 

Jonghyuns Point of View: 

She's with one of those darn princes. I felt something in my heart snap and I had just made it to my room when my irises turned red. I Ran over to my mirror. What the heck? My nails turned sharper and all I wanted to do was tear everything to pieces. I closed my eyes like Kit- she did when she was about to go over the edge and took deep breaths. It seemed like everything began to go slower, more manageable and when I opened my eyes I was back to normal. What the heck was that about? Then it dawned on me. Cats go through the change but wolves don't...and I had never had my change...was my the cat part of me finally going through the change? But if it did why did my eyes change like a wolves? All of the happiness I had from earlier continued to disappear. I sighed, my head spinning. Not only did I lose my beloved Kitty to one of those wolves, but am I also becoming one of them? 

 

-Sorry for late update!!!!! Had writers block again!!! And sorry for the shortness of this update!!! Please don't be mad!!! And i feel so bad for jongie....Anyways love you guys and thank you for my 5 subscibers!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!! Also if any of you guys want to write your own stories i'd be happy to help or co-author!!!!!!!!Subscribe, comment and lots of love xoxo