The Beginning of a Very Confusing Night

Under the Circumstances

Onews Point of View:

Meanwhile

When I walked into the ballroom, from the door on top of the steps, I saw Kitty standing up a few feet away from her throne shuffling from on foot to another. I walked up to her with a smile on my face and placed a hand on her right arm. Kitty it's going to be okay, this ball is for you so enjoy it. She looked at me and grimanced. Easier said then done. She replied. I chuckled lightly pulling my hand away. She eye'd me up and down then shook her head then began fixing my tie like I was five. There. She thought when she was finished. I smiled at her. As we looked at the crowd of people she sighed deeply. I looked at her again confused then brought my attention to her fingers, which intentionally were left open by her fingerless gloves, and noticed her nails were orange, and since nothing exciting was happening and she seemed to be looking in the direction of the princes... I tried to hold her hand but she pulled it away crossing her arms. Seems like she doesn't want me knowing her thoughts.

"See anyone you like?" I said in a jokingly mocking tone with a smile on my face. She smiled despite her earlier act.

"Maybe." She replied dragging out the may- part. I clasped my hands together leaning towards her, atempting to look cute because that always managed to soften her. She rolled her eyes.

"Who?" I asked in a cutesy tone.

"No one you need to worry about." Kitty replied in the same cutesy tone.

"Please tell me." I said continuing my act. She mumbled something I didn't manage to catch. "Hmm? What was that?" At that moment Minyoung walked in wearing a pink dress, and Kitty smiled. 

"Oh look it's Minyoung, you should ask her to dance!" Kitty said quickly and pointed at her. I quickly hushed her, hoping the loudness of the room and her disdance kept MInyoung from being able to hear. "What's wrong Onew?" Kitty asked in the same cutesy tone I had used before, making her eyes really big and innocent. I rolled my eyes. 

"Nothing." I said. 

"So then you wouldn't mind if Minyoung came over to talk with us right?" I looked at her blushing at the thought of talking to Minyoung. Kitty noticed my blush then quickly added. "If you stop asking me questions i'll stop asking you questions." I smiled at her as she outstretched her hand. 

"Deal." We shook on it. You're really something Kitty. I thoughtI know. She replied. But I wasn't kidding when I said you should ask Minyoung to dance.

 

-I thought I write this cause we haven't really had much interaction with Onew and plus I left you guys hanging a bit when I said Minyoung and Onew were both secretly, secret between the two not much of a secret with the rest of Onew's family and the staff, in love with eachother. Subscribe, comment and thanks for reading! lots of love xoxo