The Meeting

Under the Circumstances

Kitty’s Point Of View:

 

When I saw the twelve princes enter I sustained a groan. Only the wolf kingdom would have TWELVE heirs to their kingdom. I threw a side glance at my four brothers who seemed as shocked as I was, I also noted Jonghyuns face turn grave as he too noticed the largeness of the family, since I had a perfect view of him I could also see him shift uneasily, must be because of the sudden unfamiliar smells i assumed, remembering his strong sense of smell. Onew, being the oldest, stepped forward and introduced himself. I smiled and awed at how he always managed to be so polite and kind all the time, even though when he went through the change he was the scariest, well besides me. I looked down at my nails and noticed how my nails changed from a pretty blue to a yellow. I haven’t had an accident all day. I then felt Minho nudge me in my rib bringing me back down to earth. I managed to catch the last of Onews sentence

“-and our maknae Kitty.” He said gesturing to me. I nodded.

“Meow.” One of the princes said, and they all began to snicker. I threw a glare in the princes’ direction, my face darkening, claws curling, and my black tail flicking angrily. All of my brothers gulped. Of course my calm behavior wouldn’t last. Minho, the closest of my brothers to me, grabbed my hand and he then noticed my nails were a dark shade of red. We all knew this was going to be bad. He threw a glance at Key, the only one of my brothers able to calm me when I was about to go over the edge. The Exo princes must have finally caught on to what was happening because they all began to stare at me, scared looks on some, curiosity on others. I closed my eyes. I felt Key shift around past Minho and he replaced Minho’s hand. Calm down Kitty, just calm down. I heard his voice in my head coo. I smiled at his try to comfort me my nail color returning to a blue. I opened my eyes and looked around seeing everyone staring at me. I gulped.

“Um…I’m going out to get some air.” I said quickly darting out of the room in seconds. I closed the door behind me and continued walking down the hall. When I turned the corner I heard my maid Minyoung calling me. I quickly went through the first door I saw and entered a coat closet. I sat down and didn’t even dare to breathe. I heard her fast footsteps pass the closet. But soon I heard another set of footsteps come down the hall and was now facing my personal bodyguard Jonghyun. I sighed of relief when I saw it was only him.

“What are you doing?” He asked with a relieved smile on his face.

“Hiding.” I said timidly. He smirked.

“Move over” I obeyed. He sat down next to me then closed the door. Light was no problem considering we could see in the dark, just one of the perks of being part cat. I turned to him.

“What are you doing?” I looked at him confused.

“Hiding with you.” He stated as if it was obvious.

“Oh….shouldn’t you being taking me back to the ball room?” I asked. He looked at me and shrugged.

“Do you want to because all they said was to find you and I did, they never said I had to take you back.” I laughed at his explanation. “Plus it’s actually kind of nice in here.” He looked around pretending to be interested in a deerskin coat. I nudged his shoulder playfully. He smiled nudging me back “What?” he looked at me and smirked. He grabbed my hand and examined my nails. They were a bright yellow. I looked at him as he examined my hand. I long ago got used to his unashamed skinship with me, even though my own maid sometimes was scared to touch me. Jonghyun was different. He was always there for me, being the son of one of the maids at the palace I preferred to play with him and got to know him very quickly. There was no question why I chose him to be my personal bodyguard all those years ago, even though Minho had offered but was quickly denied by my parents.

I was snapped out of my train of thought as I felt him bring my hand up to his face first sniffing it and then kissing it. He then looked up at me through his lashes with his big brown puppy dog eyes. Skinship friendly or not he’s never gone that far before. I stared at him wide eyed, blood flooding my cheeks turning them bright pink, as he held my gaze. He again smirked. After a few seconds he let me take my hand away and I stared at it confused. He smiled and then pinched my cheek.

“There now you’re back to your normal color.” I softly snorted. “What?” He said as I looked at him searching his face for answers to questions I didn’t even know I had.

“You are one unusual man, Kim Jonghyun.” I said not removing my gaze. He shrugged. Again he grabbed my hand and lifted me to my feet with him. With now both of us standing up the small closet seemed to get even smaller and we almost had to be completely pressed against eachother to even stand. He again smiled smugly when he realized the circumstances of the small room. He leaned his head down a bit now his face was not even a full inch away from mine.

“Now let’s get you back to your maid.” He whispered and coincidentally we heard Minyoung call for me again, and we both turned our heads toward the door. I braced myself as he placed his hand on the knob about to once again make us come back down to reality, I casted one final at glance at my bestfriend noticing he too was looking at me. Our eyes locked and he turned the knoband pushed the door open, the light pouring in blinding out our vision.

 

-This is the first official chapter of this story. Did you enjoy the Jonghyun and Kitty moment? Plus remember comment on which exo members you want Kitty to have a possibility with. Thanks to all my readers!! Lots of love xoxo-