Underestimated

Under the Circumstances

Minhos Point of View:

Meanwhile

SLAM! One of the soldiers hit the wall and then slumped down, knocked unconsious by Kittys kick. I clapped noticing how much progress she had made. The Exo princes were standing near the wall watching her while she completed her self-defence class. Wheres Jonghyun? I thought as I looked at the door. I noticed Kitty closing her eyes trying to focus as two other soldiers tried attacking her but ended up on the floor in seconds. One of the princes with unbelievably bright red hair, Tao I believe, stepped forward and said.

"My turn." she looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I shrugged. This is going to be funny. I smirked and looked for Key but noticed his absence as well. Weird. Tao cracked his neck and knuckles obviously trying to imtimidate her. She looked at me over shoulder i saw the look in her eyes and saw something that both made me proud and scared.

"Go easy on him Kitty." I said. Tao looked at me and smirked. What Kitty had been doing to those soldiers was nothing compared to her smallest tantrum. Taking common battle stances, they circled around eachother both waiting for the other to make a move. Tao, mistakenly, took a swing at her and she easily ducked and Tao ended up with four scratches along his side. Tao turned to face her, his second mistake, and she took a swing at him her claws bared. with surprising speed he grabbed her wrist and pulled her against him with the simplest of tugs. I crossed my arms as he brought his face closer to hers and said.

"Meow." she glared and pushed him away. He smirked as she tried to kick him, blocking it easily. Maybe he's a better opponent than we thought. By now his scratches had healed, but he never took another swing at her, only blocking and making her frustrated causing her to get reckless with her attacks. He smiled as she finally managed to take him down, but with her having to pin him. Crap, Kitty can never hold her pins. And like that in the next second Kitty was now in his former spot on the ground with her hands pinned above her head. Tao smiled smugly as her attemps to struggle were worthless

"You're good, for a girl of course." Tao said smiling seductively at Kitty. He got off of her then put his hand out to help her up. She grabbed it and I half expected her to flip him over but Kitty knew when she had been beat, so she let him pull her to her feet.

"Thanks." She said quietly then walked back toward me, her cheeks a light pink. I smiled at her and said.

"Finally someone who can put Kitty back in her place." She smiled embarrasedly and nudged me.

"Oh shut up." was her only reply as her eyes wandered to the princes, and after following her gaze, I could see her eyes settle on Taos figure. He turned and nodded at Kitty. I stared at him. Don't you even think about it.

 

-i hoped you enjoyed and this was dedicated to my subscriber who asked me to have her (kitty) be with tao!!!! thanks for reading Lots of love xoxo