The Truth About Love

Under the Circumstances

MInyoungs Point of View:

Later that day

Even though I was smiling guilt had ridden up in my chest. I did what i needed to do, I mean Jonghyun loves her more than any of the princes...But that excuse still didn't make me giving Kitty the love potion a guilt free choice. Of course when I explained my problems to my sisters and how I wanted Kitty to fall for Jonghyun, I didn't expect they would make me give her a love potion. They explained the rules like everyone of their potions or spells had, but it was simple she must simply have at least one drop everyday.

Jonghyun is my friend and I didn't, couldn't, watch him suffer. But the day when Kitty was in the kitchen with D.o...Stupid prince! I hadn't had the time to give her the drink I prepared before she went in the garden, and that morning I wasn't even ALLOWED in the kitchen! I had heard everything, the way they talked, the way her heart would beat suddenly faster. Ugh, why would she like one of those...those dogs! I did the right thing. There was no doubt in my mind that he would have hurt her one way or another.

But guilt still pecked at my mind. Even if Jonghyun was happy I knew that her feelings weren't true. Good thing I was able to give her a bit of the potion before she went to sleep, I was so worried it wouldn't work bu those dreams proved me wrong hehehe....But Kitty has been eating and drinking less and less lately making it more difficult to give her the potion. I continued to staighten Kittys bed making sure not a wrinkle was in sight while Kitty was at her usual three hour long dance practice. I just hope everything will continue to go as planned...I looked at the door nevously. Please go as planned..

 

 

-HI GUYS!!!!!!!! Did you enjoy?? I know love potion is kinda cheesy but cut me some slack fot this plot twist. SO does Kitty really love Jonghyun or is it all just the potion?? Dis you enjoy some MInyoung moments??? Thanks for reading and sorry for short update!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever!!!! Lots of love xoxo