Shifted

Under the Circumstances

Kitty's Point of View:

20 minutes later

Never had I had any interest in the outside world but now I realized how stupid I had been. The hills we  crossed were like a rolling sea of green, and the thin woods Tao had entered hummed with wildlife. The horse, or should I say Knight, began to slow as we reached out supposed destination. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Tao turn his head slightly with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes knowing his smugness was from the fact that you had been resting the side of your head on his shoulder blade for the past ten minutes as I watched the surroundings pass us. 

"Close your eyes." You sighed and obeyed. Just as you were beginning to fall asleep Knight stopped. I felt Tao slowly remove my hands from around his waist and climb off with me still on Knight, with my eyes closed and not knowing where we were. "Now I'm going to pick you up and set you down, okay?" He asked carefully as if he didn't want to scare me. I nodded. He carefully placed his arms around my waist and I reflexively grabbed onto his shoulders as he slowly began lifting me off of the horse. When he set me down I wobbled a bit and fell into his arms. He let out a choked laugh and stabled my balance. "You okay?"

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Not yet." He slowly began leading me, one arm around my waist the other holding my hand. If I had been with a stranger I'd be sure they were leading me to my death. But not with Tao. With Tao I felt strangely.....safe. We stopped abruptly. "Ready?" He whispered his breath ghosting over my ear. Suddenly the heat at my side was gone.

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Open your eyes then." I slowly obeyed and blinked a few times to adjust to the light. What I saw was......beautiful. It was a small rocky hill side with a waterfall cascading down it, and at the end was a clear pond. But none of that was compared to what I saw in front of me. Tao, in an impossibly short time, had shifted. It wasn't what I had imagined honestly, instead of a man covered in fur he was an actual wolf. He had a mix of snow white and black fur, was slightly bigger then what I expected, and had glowing yellow eyes. I tilted my head to the side, impriting this image in my head permanently.

"You're...." I trailed off not knowing how to finish the sentence and flicked my tail in slight awe. I kneeled and raised my hand slightly. He noticed this and stepped closer until my fingers just barely touched his soft fur. He lowered his head slightly. I smiled and softly pet his head. My hand stilled as an appreciative whimper came out. He whimpered again and bumped his head up against my hand to make me continue my previous motions. I continued to rub his head eventually becoming brave enough to pet him behind his ears. Suddenly I was no longer staring at a wolf Tao but a now very human, and only in boxers. He didn't seem to notice as he leaned into my touch, his eyes closed, and slight moans escaping his lips. I smiled at his cuteness and, without thinking about it, leaned and kissed his cheek. His eyes shot open as I pulled away. He gulped and moved his lips as if he was trying to find words. Suddenly his eyes widened and he reached for his shirt that he had casted aside earlier and covered his private regions. 

"S-sorry I-" I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips lightly his, shutting him up in the process. I pulled back and glanced into his eyes which were clouded with surprise and relief. He cleared his throat and looked down at the ground. "So.....how long was I human?" He asked timidly. 

"A few minutes." I answered honestly. He cursed under his breath.

"And why didn't you tell me?" He asked with confusion in his eyes.

"You didn't seem to care." He scoffed.

"You really don't know anything about wolves..." He muttered. 

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" I shouted. He glanced up, his eyes mirroring my anger but it softened as soon as I saw it. 

"You could've been in danger..." He said softly. 

"What danger?" I asked mockingly.

"I was in between my shift, human enough to be in human form but my wolf thoughts still clouded my mind." He spat.

"And what does that mean?" You shouted. He glared. He rose up on his knees so he hovered over me and leaned forward so I had to sit up on my elbows. 

"It means that I could have taken you without thinking about it because of my instincts and no one would be here to stop me." His eyes were hard and all of my anger faded with realization. "And it doesn't help that I'm only in boxers and your dress proves to be easily removable." He was only a centimeter away now and his heat seemed to radiate off of him. I could feel all of my stupid hormones urged me to bring him closer. No I can't, I can't decide right now. "It could be so easy." He hissed. I gulped as the intensity in his eyes seemed to pour into my soul. 

"S-stop it." I said trying to muster up as much venom in my voice only to stutter. A sly grin spread over his face. He leaned even closer.

"I could've hurt you and not even realize it." His voice was now filled with sadness. I stared in to his eyes.

"But you didn't." He seemed momentarily shocked at my words and as I placed an arm across his chest and pushed him off of me slightly. He allowed himself to be pushed as he stared into my eyes with confusion. I smiled and caressed his cheek with my new found confidence. He moved his lips slightly as he repeated my words silently. 

"Im sorry I shouldn't of-" 

"Don't apologize Tao, it was my fault for not knowing." He shook his head.

"It's-" 

"Don't even say it, it's not your fault Tao." He nodded in defeat. I smiled and kissed his cheek again. He smiled shyly back and rubbed his cheek. "So are we going to go swimming or what?" Up

 

-Hope you enjoyed!!!! I just randomly started writing so this might . Also yay it's slightly longer than the other chapters!!!! So has you opt changed yet???? Also who do you stand for???? Jonghyun, D.o, Tao or Baekhyun???? And OMG Kitty's hormones are starting to act up!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!! Subscribe to join the bunny army!!!! Don't forget to comment, PM me, and upvote!!! Lots of love xoxo