Cinderella Night

Under the Circumstances

Keys Point of View:

Later that day

"A BALL?" Kitty screamed outraged. Why did she have to scream so darn loud? I asked myself. I buried my face into my hand. Our mother was known for putting us through all types of crap but a masquerade?? Now mothers ideas where just getting outrageous. 

"Sweetie think about it it'll be like your cinderella night!" my mother said with a twinkle in her eyes. Kitty groaned.

"Do you really think a ball is the best idea considering our daughters condition?" Our father asked. Thank god he has sense. Our mother now looked at all of us sternly. She had called a family meeting in the library and obviously expected us to love her idea of having a ball in honor of Kittys birthday. She eyed us and put her hands in her hips.

"Were having this ball tomorrow night and that's final." All of us groaned except Onew, who was too much of a good boy to argue with mother, and Taemin the only one happy with the idea, only happy because he'll be able to show off his amazing dancing skills. Kitty obviously being the child she can be at times sat down on a chair and pouted.

"But mother, it's going to be embarrassing." she whined. Kitty and Minho hated big events, probably the only thing they have in common, but honestly theres no reason for Kitty to be embrassed, she is the best dancer in the family after Taemin and I of course. She's probably just worried that she's going to have to dance with the princes... Taemin must have figured that too because he was at Kittys side in the next second.

"Don't worry Kitty, if anyone you don't want to dance with asks you i'll cut in." Kitty bit her lip weighing her options. Don't you dare go soft on me now. I shot her a look, then she looked at Taemin who was wearing an encouraging smile. I taught you better so don't you dare.

"Fine." She grumbled. Mother and Taemin both looked overjoyed, I looked at Kitty shaking my head in disgrace. I mouthed the word "Weak" at her. She shrugged then looked at Minho, who was also giving her the death glare. Even Onew looked slightly disappointed, because we all knew Kitty was the only one able to talk mother out of an idea. I turned reay to storm out and stopped when i saw Jonghyun in his usual position near the door and the way he was staring at the carpet told me he was deep in thought. I wonder what he's planning....

 

-i thought the best way to express this short chapter is through key himself, sory if it's short only like one or two more updates before the exo princes will start to make their impression so all of the exo fans bear with me i promise the next chapters will make up for it hopefully.....anyways hope you enjoyed some diva key time and lots of love xoxo