Regret and Self Searching

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

Next morning

I sighed as i rubbed my eyes. It was early, that i could tell despite my morning daze. As i looked around my room all of the events that had taken place yesterday replaying backwards in my mind. When my mind came to the morning with D.o regret clutched my heart. His heart shaped smile clouded my mind. I clawed my sheets angry at myself. Crap. I looked down and saw the holes. I slumped back on my pillow.

"What am i going to do? I mean i've fallen in love with two amazing guys. I'm doomed." I sighed. I ran through my head for possible solutions then remebered what Minyoung had suggested, it seemed stupid at the time but i had no other choice. I ran over to my notebook and tore out two pages. I marked one "Jonghyun pros and cons" and the other "D.o pros and cons". I huffed out a breath. If either of them find this i swear... I decided to start with Jonghyuns chart and quickly began to scribble. Okay number 1....well he's a good kisser. I mentally slapped myself. No way was i putting that down. I sighed then crumpled up both pieces of paper, thinking that this again was stupid.

They were complete opposites so why do i like both of them? I thought again about why i liked them. D.o's was obvious: He was cute, handsome, kind, funny, Had those pretty big eyes, knew how to cook, had that adorable heart shaped smile, and he treated me as an equal...Everyone i know just acts like i'm this helpless little doll but he...he hangs on my every word and let's me show him things like my garden..I smiled at the thought of D.o's face when i showed him the garden that night and again remorse pulled at my heart. Jonghyun wasn't so easy: He was smart mouthed, cocky, harsh, and a total pain in the sometimes but he was also honest, protective, strong, funny, and most of all my shoulder to lean on. The kiss from yesterday filled my mind and my heart beat wildly. 

Wait, did i just make my list? I smiled at my results. While D.o didn't have any cons, I also didn't know him very well. While with Jonghyun i knew him almost too well. I sighed and closed my eyes and a song i thought i long forgotten entered my head, it's title and singer unknown, and i slowly began to fall back to sleep.

 

-To the comment from Ankzara17 that said Kitty needs to feel more regret!!!!! For you!!!! Enjoy!!!!! Not much is new just staying up late reading and writing cause IT SNOWED!!!!!!! YAY BEAUTIFUL SNOW!!!!!! also ps i really love snow!!!!!!!! But not as much as i love you guys!!!!! Thanks for reading and lots of love xoxo