Poison

Under the Circumstances

Minyoung's Point of View:

Next day around dinner time

Everyone had been preparing for tonights dinner celebration. Kitty had of course told her mother her decision and in the newly engageds honor to have a big celebratory dinner. I was disgusted even at the thought. Everyone, even Minho, was ecstatic with Kittys decision. Well except for Jonghyun, who when he heard the news immediately excused himself to his room and hasn't come out since. Don't worry Jonghyun you'll get your princess. But what was the most disgusting of all of the events was how D.o and Kitty seemed to adore eachother, he always was holding her hand and whispering in her ear causing her to giggle like a little girl. I had to excuse myself once so I wouldn't throw up. 

I had seen Kitty's dress and there was no doubt she would look beautiful. She always did. In fact it was the talk of the palace, her new dress and what would happen after they were married. It had been agreed that she would move into the Western Kingdom and live with the princes. Not only would she have to move but so would I. Living in a kingdom full of dogs, i'd rather have Kitty claw me to death!

Now here I was in the kitchen preparing the newly engageds special wine toast. Just one sip and this prince will be history. I grinned as I slipped a drop of Buckleberry poison into the gold cup, D.o's cup. And no one will know a thing. Kitty's silver glass was only filled to the half point with wine, just to make sure she wouldn't get tipsy. I started to hum to myself. I'll marry Onew and Kitty'll marry Jonghyun and we'll all live happily ever after. I picked up the tray and walked out into the ballroom where dukes and lords and such mingled with eachother all here to celebrate. 

The trumpets rung out in the hall and everyone turned to face the tall wooden doors opening. They've arrived.

 

-Sorry for shortness of chapter!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed and MINYOUNGS GOING TO POISON D.O????? OMGGGG......hehe. Thanks for reading!!!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever floats your boat! Lots of love xoxo