Family Secret

Under the Circumstances

Jonghyuns Point of View

The next morning

I quickly checked if I had everything I needed for Kittys self defence lesson as I walked. Suddenly Keys bedroom door opened and before i could strugle two pairs of hand were pulling me in. I stared as Taemin and Key sat me on Keys bed both staring at me with wide grins on their face and their arms crossed. Key raised his eyebrow.

"Have something to tell us Jongie?" Key cooed. I looked at them blankly. Have I done something wrong? They looked at eachother, their smiles still plastered on their faces.

"Aw he looks so confused and innocent." Taemin teased. They looked at me expectantly. Then Taemin said something that almost made me choke on the air I was breathing. "We know about your little crush on our sister." He said his voice dripping with satisfaction.

"What do you think Minho would do if he found out, Taemin?" Key said pretending to ponder it. My eyes widened at the thought. "What do you think he would do Jongie?" He would have my head.

"Don't worry we won't tell." Taemin said and the grin he wore was eerily evil. "But only because we have taken a liking to you and you treat our sister better than most would." Key nodded. Finally finding my voice I asked.

"And?"

"And we want to help you win her heart." Key finished. Wait there going to help me? But what's in it for them. My eyes flashed between them.

"Why?" I asked suspicious of their intentions. They looked at eachother their grins growing wider.

"Because we would rather have you be her husband then one of those dogs." Key said simply.

"Well how can you help me if she has to marry one of the princes it's in the treaty of pea-"

"No it's actually not." Taemin said. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean it's n-" I started again.

"The treaty of peace states that a princess must marry one of the Western Kingdoms men, including all of those who are related to one who originates from the Western Kingdom." He said eyeing my wrist.

"Oh you know about this then." I said pointing to my wrist, indicating the mark of a hybrid. A part cat, part wolf, and part human hybrid that is.

"It's kind of obvious considering your extra abiity is smell." Key stated.

"So that means you are elligible, and both kingdoms know of this statement in the treaty but the you know the Western Kingdom and their rule of no marrying outside their status so thats why the marage was kept between royality." Taemin explained.

"How will I make her fall for me, I mean she only sees me as her friend." They looked at eachother and shook there heads.

"You really are clueless and i think you already have an idea." Key said with a smirk. I do have an idea but it's not really a good one but having their help could make it work.

"Fine, let's do it." I agreed. They smiled to eachother.

"Now get out of my room and off my bed, you need to give Kitty her lesson. You too Taemin" Key said pointing to the door.

Well that could have gone worse, and this could work, now all I need to do is find a mask....

 

-so the next chapter is going to be the ball and don't forget to comment on your favorite exo member to see who trys to capture Kittys heart and are you guys wondering what type of plan Jonghyun has under his sleeve?? i'll update soon and remember comment thanks for reading!! lots of love xoxo