The Northern Kingdom

Under the Circumstances

Taos Point of View:

Back at the palace

I walked through the empty hallways and admired the hallways. Unlike my kingdom it was quiet and the only people we would see were maids or servants walking to their destinations. It was almost creepy how quiet it was, even the servants footsteps couldn't be heard. 

But the silence was suddenly shattered as the front gates opened. I quickly, faster than most eyes could see, ran to the front hall where I saw two butler's, one holding my brother Baekhyun's arms behind his back while the other kept trying to check the princess for injuries. 

"I'm fine!" She hissed as she snatched her arm away. I stepped forward.

"What's wrong? What happened?" The servants growled at me. Just as they were about to reply Kitty's parents stormed into the hall.

"What is the meaning of this?" Her mother asked angrily. The servants bowed while the other two casted worried glances at eachother. I was shocked considering they've only spoken to eachother once or twice yet their connection seems...stronger.

The one that was holding my brother spoke first.

"We found these two outside the grounds." He said simply. Her parents exchanged angry glances. Everyone knew she wasn't allowed outside the grounds, especially when it was dark. But just before her parents could scold her the other servant spoke.

"And your highnesses...we could smell that the northern kingdom was heading for our kingdom." He said timidly. I froze as did everyone else that the news was knew to. The northern kingdom? Why would those beasts come he-

 

Authors pov:

 

Suddenly three loud knocks were heard on the main entrance. They all stayed frozen, no one making a sound as the smell of the northern kingdoms species floated in. The princess's eyes widened. She bit her lip and covered . Her parents shook their head slowly as they watched her. She had to sneeze.

Despite her efforts to hold it in a small, quiet, high pitched sneeze came out. And that's when suddenly there was another loud bang on the main door. 

"Open the door!" Rang through the hall followed by a sound that could only he made by a dragon.

The Dragon hybrids were here.

But why?

 

 

-I AM ALIVE AND NOT REALLY BACK BUT THIS IDEA CAME TO ME SO YEAHHHHHHHH

ALSO I'M INCLUDING A NEW BOY GROUP AND THERE'S A HINT IN THE STORY IF YOU GUESS THE BOY GROUP YOU GET A INTERNET COOKIE + A HUGGLE

lots of love xoxo 

Ps. Don't brick me plz but there will be soon~