NOT AN UPDATE

Under the Circumstances

HEY GUYSSS!!!!!!! BleepBlopBloop here and i wanted to tell you that i'm writing a new exo and you fanfic!!!!!! I know that there have been some complaints about how i don't add enough exo time so i'm creating a comedyish romanticish type story.  It's called School Programs and i just wanted to let you guys know!!!!! So exo fans if you're not satisfied with this story check out my other story. 

It's about this new school program where if an all boy or girl school wants to become a mixed school, all they have to do is set up this program and there you go new students will be there to start the next year. But not only is your program that, but it can also be a foreign exchange student program!!! And your cousin who now lives in Korea signed you up, WITHOUT ASKING YOU!!! So now here you are on the other side of the planet in your new private school living with three strangers, your crazy cousin, and over a thousand guys!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that sound like the perfect way to spend your year???*Sarcasm* Enjoy as you try to make friends and not kill your cousin!!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoy reading and this might explain why Under the Circumstances updates may be a little delayed.....ANYWAYS thanks for reading!!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever!!!!! Lots of love xoxo