A Family That Eats Together...

Under the Circumstances

Pulling this chapter out of thin air cause my friends told me it's like a sin to not update an exo fanfic on one of the exo members birthday. SO YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! jkjkjk

Kitty's Point of View:

5 minutes later

I happily skipped into the dining room, humming to myself. Minho and Taemin casted eachother a glance then looked back at me.

"What did you do?" They said in union. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said as i slid into my seat. My parent sat at the heads, the princes on one side of the table, then their parents on the other occupying two of the seven, where Minho occupied another two. I took the seat in between Minho and Taemin. I picked up the glass of orange juice layed out for me, while Taemin and Minho eyed my purple nails. We all heard a crash in the hallway, everyone except me turned their heads while I simply began eating. Key burst through the door and I heard him stomp up to my chair until he was right behind me. All of the princes looked shocked, while the Kings and Queens went back to eating. Minho and Taemin were obviously surpressing laughter.

"YAH!" He shouted. I turned and looked at him.

"Nice hair." I said. Taemin and Minho giggled. His eyes were like daggers as he stared at me, but I acted like I wasn't affected.

"What did you do, TO MY HAIR?" He shouted still outraged.

"What do you think, I dyed it black." I turned back in my chair and started eating again with a smile on my face.

"YAH, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" He shouted again. I turned in my seat.

"If I didn't think it was funny why would I do it?" I replied calmly. My father quickly signaled one of the butlers over and whispered in his ear. The butler then went around the room collecting any sharp objects. Keys eyes narrowed.

"Ballroom. Now." He hissed then left slamming the door. I turned around in my chair and took one last sip of my orange juice. All of the princes stared at me.

"This is why we don't eat together." I said calmly then exited the dining room.\

 

Narrator's Point of View:

Next moment

As soon as the door shut behind Kitty. Taemin and Minho shared a glance then quickly got up to follow them. The princes stood up quickly, bowed then ran after Minho and Taemin. Tao tapped Taemin on the shoulder as they walked down the hallway.

"Where are we going?"

"Ballroom." Taemin replied.

"Why?" D.o asked, now next to Tao.

"To watch Key and Kitty fight."

"What?" D.o nearly shouted. Taemin stopped walking and so did Minho. They faced the curious princes and sighed.

"There's a reason why we don't eat together," Minho started.

"It's cause Kitty and Key always get into an argument and the only way to solve it is for them to fight." Taemin finished. All of the princes looked at them in confusion.

"And you don't stop them, I mean what if they hurt eachother?" Baekhyun spoke. Minho rolled his eyes.

"By the time they're done fighting they'll both be on the ground laughing about some unknown thing." They then turned back around, walked up to the ballroom door, and opened it. And on the ground lay Key and Kitty giggling while playfully hitting eachother. When they managed to catch their breath they thne noticed the open door.

"Aw man we missed everything." Taemin pouted and crossing his arms across his chest. Key helped Kitty up and Kitty examined his face.

"I was hoping I would at least have left a scar." She mumbled examining Keys cheek. He playfully swatted her hand away and waved to everyone.

"I've decided I might look good with black hair." Key stated putting his hands on his hips. Kitty rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, thanks to my awesome coloring abilities you do." She said swatting him back. And with those last words and the way Kitty laughed the three princes felt their hearts swell.

 

-Did you enjoy??? I know not alot of D.o moments but i'll hopefully get to that later today cause I thought this was funnier. Thanks for reading. Comment, subscribe, or whatever. Lots of love xoxo