A Change

Under the Circumstances

The Queens Point of View:

Next morning

The door slamed open and the head gardener came running through. When he reached the bottom of the steps he quickly bowed. he gasped for breath clearly tired from running here.

"What do you want?" My husband asked sharply. The gardener took a deep breath then said.

"Your majesties, in the princesses garden, the Jooglewee flowers-" 

"What about them?" I said clearly concerned. Jooglewee flowers health reflected their owners mood, and Kittys had been on the verge of dying for the past five years, ever since Kitty had first started "the change".

"They've bloomed!" I oped my mouth to say something but I couldn't utter any will to make them come out. They've bloomed, that means.... Jooglewee flowers don't just bloom if you're slightly happy, you have to be overjoyed and for a length of time for them to bloom. I stood up.

"Find my daughter I want proof."

 

Jonghyuns Point of View:

Same moment

Kittys happy! Is this because of last night? Well it has to be I was the only one with her! A huge smile spread across my face. I had just finished eavesdropping on the Queens and Marcus's conversation and I honestly couldn't believe this. But she'll never know I was the one that caused her all this joy. I qiuckly ran down the hall when I heard them approach the door. I ran all the way to my room, then layed my back on the wall and rustled my hair. Should I tell her, and how would I? All different kinds of situations rushed through my head all of them ending disastrous. I sighed and brought my fingers to my lips. I could still feel hers on mine. I smiled again to myself. God forbid Minho finds out I was her first kiss.

 

Kittys Point of View: 

About 15 minutes earlier

I didn't know what I expected to wake up to, especially after last night. Some of the moments blurred a bit but I could remember that not only had I gotten my first kiss but my second as well. I got up and danced around my room. I grabbed my stuffed bear and began spinning around like a crazy woman, falling on my bed and being able to do nothing but giggle.

As I looked around the room I realized I hadn't woken up to Minyoungs usual knock on the door, bringing me breakfast. Honestly I haven't seen Minyoung since she went to help some of the other maids in the kitchen, I hadn't been there for the whole event but still. Come to think of it I hadn't seen much of my brother Onew either.... I shrugged to myself and began going through my wardrobe looking for something to wear. I settled on a pink dress and decided to leave my hair down since it had curled from sleeping in the bun. I opened the door slightly, checking down the halls to make sure no one was in sight, and scampered out and began to do something I hadn't done since I was a child, I explored.

Before I knew it I had wandered myself to the kitchen. As I came closer to the entrance I began to hum. When I opened the door it was surprisingly quiet. I looked around confused.

"Where is everyone?" I wondered out loud. I turned in surprise when I heard the clattering of fallen pans. One of the princes was picking up the pans that fell on the floor looking at the ground.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't reali- Oh it's just you Kitty." I looked at him and imediately recognized the big eyes. I smiled at him, taking in his features. He's so handsome...

"Is that anyway to talk to a princess?" I said teasingly. He laughed and replied.

"Here let me make it up to you by making you breakfast." I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.

"You can cook?"

"Yes, now sit." He said pointing at a stool near the island. I walked over to it and hopped on, with my head resting in my hands as I watched as he began to cook something. In only ten minutes time I had a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cut up srawberrys, and a cup of orange juice in front of me. He looked at me expectantly. I looked at it and took a bite of the eggs. These are probably the best eggs I have ever tasted. He looked at me again. "Well?" He said taking a bite of a my of bacon.

"How are you such a good cook?" He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, his lips forming a heart. I had a flash at what it had been like to kiss them only the night before. He notice me looking at him and edged slightly forward. I smiled, leaned in, pressed my lips against his, and closed my eyes. It was soft and innocent. When we pulled back we bursted into giggles, then the door swung open and my mother stepped through witnessing D.o and I at the island together. She smiled and quickly asked.

"Am I interrupting something?" When we both turned our attention to her, I just then noticed our closeness to eachother. Both of us blushed and then laughed when we noticed the others' blushing. My mother smiled and exited the door without another word. D.o then moved his hand over to place it over mine, his thumb it lightly. I smiled and looked at him in the eyes and we again leaned forward to press our lips together. I noticed my nails were a bright pink, not that the colors changed since last night.

-Some more D.o and Kitty romance. Do you guys enjoy the D.o and Kitty time. Has she really fallen for him that quickly? Is th end of Jonghyun and Kitty and perhaps all of her other possibilities?? Honestly i have to admit i love Kitty and D.o together (Kitsoo). Sorry for late upload case of writers block today. I hope you enjoyed!!! Comment your shipping names and who you want Kitty to end up with. Subscribe and thanks for reading lots of love xoxo