Who Called Us?

Under the Circumstances

D.o's Point of View:

I paced back and forth in the library. Why was I called? The old library was quiet and big, and it made me shiver. I looked up at the door when it opened expecting to see Kitty or someone that could explain this mess. But my eyes landed on her stupid bodyguard. He quirked his eyebrow.

"You called for me?" He asked. I looked at him wide-eyed and shook my head. He shrugged and sat on the empty leather couch. He picked up a random book on the table and began reading. I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked at his actions.

"Sitting and reading."

"In the presense of a prince?" I continued.

"Is that not allowed?" He asked with a smirk. I gritted my teeth.

"It's disrespectful." I growled.

"Well, in this kingdom servants of high rank or that are considered personal are allowed to be as disrespectful as they want to guests." His smirk grew at my anger. "And since you are a guest, i'm allowed to do whatever I want so you-"

"Jonghyun." Both of our gazes turned to Kitty who leaned against a bookshelf reading some unknown book. "You should know better." He whined.

"But-"

"Jongie." He lowered his head, stood up and rushed to her side, glaring at me as he passed. "Good boy." She said and patted his head.

"Why did you call us?" I asked.

"I didn't." She said not looking up.

"What?" Jonghyun chirped looking over her shoulder as she read. Suddenly Jonghyun started chuckling. "I didn't know we had this book in our library." Kitty blushed. "I mean seriously princess? Fifty Shades of Grey?" She reads Fifty Shades of Grey? Maybe she's not as innocent as I expected.....She hit his shoulder playfully and I felt my heart ache as they laughed.

"Sister, I didn't know you read those types of stories either."

 

-Its terrible and short, I know. I'm losing my mojo. I hope you enjoyed though. Thanks for reading!!!! Comment, subscibe, PM me, upvote, or whatever floats your boat!!!! (if you comment, subscribe, or PM me it brings up my mojo) Lots of love xoxo