What Happened?

Under the Circumstances

Tao's Point of View:

I glaced around the room as I and my brothers got ready. What happened to me? Everything that had happened in Kitty's self defence class kept creeping back into my mind. I've never acted like that before in my entire life! And what about her looking at me afterwards? Her gaze still haunted me. It was so tense.....and intrigued, maybe? I still remember on the first day how her mood changed, along with the atmosphere and her features with it, with one word. Why did Baekhyun have to piss her off like that? But the thing that surprised me most was when her bodyguard came in and assumed his normal position by her side and began instructing her on different techniques, he every so often would have to fix her position and when he touched her it made a spark of jealousy ignite in my heart. Have I really fallen for her that quickly? I looked in the mirror and began tying my bow tie. I admired my reflection for a second then began fixing my hair.

"Have to look presentable for the princess, don't we Tao hyung?" Kai said on the other side of the room. Out of all my siblings I had to be put with both Sehun AND Kai. Sehun snickered.

"She's pretty, don't you think Tao hyung?" Sehun chirped in with Kai's teasing.

"Maybe I should ask her to dance." Kai said chuckling. I quickly picture Kitty in his arms and the spark of jealousy from earlier turned into a full flame. Okay now their just trying to piss me off. I clenched a fist. If I left a mark it would be gone by the time the ball started right?

"Okay guys leave Tao alone." Kris said walking into the room, he wore a black suit and a navy blue shirt under it with a black tie. Sehun and Kai smirked at eachother. Kris walked over to my lunch tray on my bedside table. "Their traditions are so different, I mean we always had to eat at the dining room table, but here i'm pretty sure they don't even have a dining room!" Sehun and Kai's attention was now the new topic. Thank god for Kris hyung, but there traditions are pretty different...

"I know and self defence lessons? For a princess?" Sehun added. Kai snorted.

"Well, they could be useful I mean you never know what could happen." I said quietly. All of them turned their attention to me.

"Wow you're already defending her Tao hyung, you must really like her." Kai said. I turned around before they could see my blush, but to only face the mirror. I once again began to fix my suit, avoiding there eyes. I could see them smile at eachother before one of their butlers knocked on the already open door.

"Your majesties, the ball is about to start." He said. Kris nodded at him. The butler bowed then walked away. I gulped and looked at the clock. Is it really 6:55 already?

"Ready to go lover boy?" Kai called over his shoulder as he, Kris, and Sehun were about to walk out the door. I glared at him. "I mean hyung." He said and my face softened a bit. I nodded and before I knew it we were in front of the entrace of the ball room where the others waited for us, all wearing black and black masks. I quickly put on my mask right before two butlers opened the double doors, and I took a breath before entering, and the first thing I saw was Kitty in a bright red dress standing on top of the two steps that lead to the six thrones adjusting her mask and lace fingerless gloves. I also noticed that this, of course, was not a private party with both Western and Eastern people, and the fact that Kitty was the only female not wearing white. So it's not going to be easy as I thought to ignore her...

 

-enjoying so far? Don't worry i'll add some Kitty and D.o action soon but enjoy some of the Tao and Kitty acton in the meantime. Also Just pick one more member!!! And i have a challenge for all of me readers how about we make some shipping names for Kitty, Tao, and D.o or whoever else you think Kitty should be with?? i'll pick the best ones and feature them somewhere in the story...Thanks to all of my readers and lots of love xoxo