Back Again

Under the Circumstances

Kitty's Point of View:

A half hour later

"I cannot believe you pushed me in." I repeated as we entered the palace once again. Tao just snickered.

"I told you that.if you didn't go in by yourself I'd make you go in." He stated.

"But I still can't believe you actually pushed me in." My hair was soaking wet along with my tail. Tao's hair was a dark crimson as it too was wet. "My poor poor tail." I murmured as I held onto it. Tao just snickered again. I glared at him. "Yah, this isn't funny!" I yelled.

"Oh yes it is." He replied still laughing. I could feel my cheeks heat up as we walked down the corridor.

"Ugh, why does it smell like wet dog?" I heard someone say as they started.to round the corner. I was then faced with two of my brothers.

"Well that explains it." Minho muttered to Key. Key had his face scrunched up slightly. 

"Where in the world were you?" Key said eyeing us up and down. I knew I was in trouble for three reasons in that moment; for being wet, wearing as ripped dress, and for being with Tao who was equally wet. 

"We went swimming." Tao answered simply before I could utter out an excuse. 

"You went swimming?" Minho asked. Tao nodded. "With our sister?" Tao nodded again. "And she actually went in?"

"Well I more or less pushed her in." Tao said while shrugging. For the first time in my life I saw Key speechless. 

"You sir are my new favorite person." Key said suddenly while pointing at him. I stifled a laugh when Tao began to blush. "Pushed her or not you actually got her to actually go into a body of water and was believed to be impossible so hallelujah!" Key continued to point at him while speaking as Minho just stared at him, his eyes narrowing slightly. 

 

Minho's Point of View:

Same moment

While Key continued to ramble on I took my time to examine the Prince. He was tall and towered over Kitty, he was also quite built, was known for his speed and combat skills, and had a sly mysterious eyes. He was exactly what I didn't want for my sister. And the fact that the wet dog smell hardly covered the smell of his hormones almost made me drag him as far from her as possible. I prefer the short one with the big eyes. He looked far more innocent  And fluffy than this one. Not to mention he's older so he's slightly more controlled. I glanced back at my sister to find that she was currently staring at me. Please chose the fluffy innocent one. Just please spare me the worry and chose the fluffy innocent one.

 

-sorry for shortness!!! Hope you enjoyed!!! So turns out Minho isn't exactly crazy about Tao hmmmm. So baekhyunnie is coming soon yay!!!! Thanks for reading and subscribe to join the bunny army. Comment, PM me, or upvote. Byeeeeee~ lots of love xoxo