Kneeding

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

Same moment

I didn't know where i was going, i was just walking blindly trying to figure everything out in my head. So is Jonghyun the masked figure? He must have been, i mean who else would know my favorite flower and where the only pond that grew them was? My garden is practically a maze and even my brothers sometime get lost...I smiled remembering the time i had to find and lead Key back to the palace. Off topic, so does that mean that Jonghyuns in love with me and for how long if he is? I mean he's been the same ever since we were kids, maybe that's why i never noticed....

I didn't have much time to dwell on that thought because i had unconsciously lead myself to Jonghyuns bedroom and was now standing in front of his door. I casted glances down both hallways to make sure no one was there then knocked lightly on the door. Please be here... Luckily i heard a slight shuffling on the other side of the door and a lock unlock. I quickly inhaled a breath as he opened the door halfway. He looked surprised when he saw me. I must smell like D.o, crap how do i explain that? I casted away the thought. I don't have to explain anything. He must have realized it was just me because he opened the door all the way.

"What do you want princess?" I winced at the harshness of his words. 

"I, um, just wanted to see if you were okay." I managed as i noticed he was not wearing his usual uniform, but instead jeans and a sleeveless shirt. I quickly adverted his gaze and stared at the floor. I could just feel him smirk as he shifted so he was now leaning againtst the frame. When i still didn't meet his gaze i could see his face fall.

"I'm fine," He began to close his door slightly and i panicked. "If that's all you came for-"

"No, i also wanted to talk to you about something." I said quickly. He looked at me again and this time i lifted my gaze to meet his and he was obviously waiting for me to continue. "I wanted to ask you..." I trailed off not knowing how to continue.

"You wanted to ask me what?" He prompted. I took a breath then decided the only way i was going to get out what i wanted to say was to blurt it out.

"Are you the masked figure from the ball? Cause if you are it's okay and-"

The end of my sentence was forgotten as he mashed his lips against mine. This kiss was different from the one in the garden. It was determined and forceful. So forceful that my knees buckled and he had to wrap an arm around my waist to keep me up. The kissed only lasted for a few more moments before he pulled away. It was only then that i realized one of my hands was gripping the fabric of his shirt at the shoulder creating small holes from the sharpness of my nails, and the other was in his hair trying to keep his lips pressed against mine. I looked up at him confused as he smirked, then pecked me on the lips. Okay maybe it wasn't just a peck and he took this as his chance to nibble on my bottom lip. Still holding me he leaned his head down to my ear and whispered

"I couldn't continue this conversation with you smelling so much like him, so i hope you don't mind me fixing the problem. And, yes, i was the one in the garden." My breath hitched. He chuckled then pulled his arm away and went back through the thresthold of his room closing the door, but leaving it slightly ajar as if it was an invitation. I brought my hand up to my lip and felt it as it slightly trobbed, and then i heard Minyoung calling me from behind. She ran up to me then pulled me to my room and sat me on my bed. 

"M'lady promise you won't tell anyone i told you this?" I looked at her confused.

"Okay i promise."

She sighed happily then explained what had happened last night. I only caught pieces of it as i listened. Onew asked her to dance. They kissed. He confessed to her. And the rest i didn't catch. I looked at her as she sighed finished with her story.

"So are you guys together." She smiled, the happiest i've ever seen her.

"I think so." She squealed and threw her arms over me and pulled me into a crushing hug. Okay, maybe this is why i only like having guy friends that didn't hug me. "Oh and what about you and Jonghyun?" I looked at her wide-eyed. 

"Um." She looked at me.

"Don't try lieing you know i'll be able to hear the lie in your voice, plus i saw you with him earlier and practically all the maids are talking about it anyways." Those sneaky maids, they're not lieing when they say they know about everything that happens in the palace...I sighed and explained everything, including last night and this morning with D.o. She looked at me worriedly. "What are you going to do about it, imean it sounds like you love both of them." 

"I do! But i don't know who i love more!" I practically shouted. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"As a concerned citizen of the kingdom, i say you should choose D.o." I looked at her with shock. "But as your maid i think you should choose Jonghyun." She finished.

"Why?" I asked. She smiled at me comfortingly, now rubbing my arm.

"Because your closer to Jonghyun then you are to your own brothers and whether you want to admit it or not i think you've been in love with him for more than the past few days." She smiled reasuringly. Darn her wisdom. "And i saw how you kissed Jonghyun, it was definitely more meaningful then the ones you've shared with D.o or at least more passionately." I blushed. Darn her sneakyness and noseyness. I smiled and hugged her. 

"Thank you. For being here and always putting up with me." She hugged me back and whispered

"My pleasure Kitty." That was the first time she ever called me by my first name.

Jonghyuns Point of View:

Meanwhile

I closed my door reluctantly, slightly chuckling at how someone always interrupted us. But it didn't matter i had gotten what i wanted and had marked my territory. Yes, i now considered Kitty my territory and i'm not going to let any one of those princes stop me from making her mine. I knew i had to do it in secret though, even though i was eligible that didn't mean the princes would allow it. But it didn't matter because Kitty had came to him and he saw the slight dissapointment in her eyes when i pulled away. I pulled at my shirt and examined the holes in my shirt through the mirror that she had left while kneeding into my shirt during our kiss. I smirked. They have no chance, Kitty was all but purring in my hands.

 

-Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!! My mojo is back!!!!!! Comment, subscribe or whatever. IT"S SNOWING!!!!!! YAY!!!!! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR, WITH SNOW!!!!!!!! *_* LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!! LOTS OF LOVE XOXO!!!!!!!!!!!