Let the Ball Begin

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

Meanwhile

I stared out at the crowd, a sea of black and white. I had just finished making my deal with Onew and it seems after my last comment conversation wasn't going to be making an appearence, unlike every branch of royalty from the two kingdoms. Good thing this room is so big otherwise, no  one would be able to move let alone dance. Kitty smiled at the thought of their not being any dancing. It wasn't that i didn't like to dance or wasn't good at it, it was the fact that I wouldn't know who I was dancing with. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of my brothers enter, Key, and he looked pissed. He walked straight over to me.

"I can't believe you did that Kitty!" He said. One of the waiters came over with glasses of sparkleing water, it was the only drink at this ball that I would be allowed to have. "I mean how could you throw out all of my pink dress shirts and leave me only with this blue one!" I smiled to myself proud and to show it my nails became a light green. Key hated blue.

"Oh come on it's not that big of a deal and with what you made me wear I thought we would be even if we were both suffering." i stated simply taking a sip of my sparkling water. mm strawberry. He glared at me.

"Kitty you have no taste I mean that dress is beautiful-" I cut him off quickly before he could continue his lecture.

"If you like it so much then you should be the one wearing it." That shut him up. Onew choked on his water, obviously picturing Key in a dress.

"Okay stop your bickering you two." Minho said assuming his position on my other side, as Onew stepped aside wanting to be away from us as much as possible. We both remained silent when Onew started to say something but was quickly cut off by the entrance of our parents. I turned to look for Taemin but their was no need since he was in his spot between Minho and Onew, sneaky boy. Everyone bowed at their entrance and at us. My father walked over to his throne and we soon all followed his example.

"Let the ball begin." He said then sat in his throne with a thunk. At least i'm not the only one already dreading this night.

 

-this is a little short but i just wanted to write this chapter to kill time also guys PLEASE PICK ANOTHER MEMBER #can'tcontinueifyoudon't Also remember to make shipping names!!!!! thanks for reading and lots of love xoxo