Character Descriptions

Under the Circumstances

Main Characters:

Kitty:

Kitty is your character. She is the youngest of all of her siblings. She’s nice, kind and is smart but has a VERY short temper. Is currently going through “the change”. She isn’t sure whether or not she’s in love with her bodyguard and bestfriend Jonghyun, but is being forced to choose between the princes(Exo) to marry. Is only eighteen. Her nail color reflects her mood and also serves as a warning when she’s about to have an “episode”. Her cat feature is her sharp claws(only certain cats have cat features). Shares a telekinetic connection with her siblings that can be accessed through touch. Has a black tail.

Onew:

Is the oldest of Kittys siblings. Is always kind and polite but unfortunately extremely clumsy. Was the scariest of her siblings when going through “the change”. Has a crush on Kittys maid Minyoung. Wants Kitty to marry one of the princes. Even though he is not the head of the army it is traditional for the eldest prince to wear a soldiers’ uniform. Has a white tail.

Key:

Is one of Kittys favorite siblings and is one of the only people that can calm her down when she’s angered. Is protective of Kitty and Taemin. Doesn’t approve of Kitty being able to choose her partner and having it have to be one of the princes, would prefer of her marring Jonghyun since they are close friends, but still wants peace on the land. Insists on helping Kitty pick out her outfits. Tends to boast but has good intentions. Is a little bit of a diva and has made it clear that he needs to know everything that has happened in the palace. Has a white tail.

Minho: 

Is Kittys most protective sibling and still sees her as a little child. Is protective of Kitty and is her mentor/tutor. Has always felt Jonghyun as a “threat” and doesn’t like it when men try to talk to Kitty. When Kitty was being given a bodyguard he volunteered but was denied by his parents. Is the head of the Eastern Kingdoms army. If he had a choice he would prefer being able to choose her partner or having it be one of the more caring princes or more innocent princes. Doesn’t want Kitty to marry at all because he is afraid of losing his innocent little sister. Gets mad easily and is slightly jealous of Keys and Kittys connection and how he can calm her so quickly. If Kitty ever has a problem he will do anything to fix it and make her happy. Kitty calls him Minnie event though he’s older. Has a black tail.

Taemin:

One of Kittys favorite people. Is older but acts younger. Seems to always be smiling. Is Kitty’s dance instructor. Can seem oblivious at times but actually knows everyone in the palaces secrets. Feels bad for Jonghyun and tries to help him make Kitty fall for him. Wants her to either marry Kai or Jonghyun. Can be really sneaky and mischievous when he wants to be and usually tells Kitty all of the secrets he’s learned. Kittys nickname for him is Taetae. Has a white tail.

Jonghyun:

Is Kittys bestfriend and personal bodyguard. Is and has been hopelessly in love with Kitty since they were young. Loves messing with Kitty and making her smile. Has a jealous side that comes out whenever the princes try to make a move on Kitty. Trains every day and requested that Taemin help him win Kittys heart before she fell for one of the princes. Calls Kitty Kitten because she’s the youngest and it bothers her. Kitty calls him “her dino”(named him this because she wanted to have a certain possessiveness over him and because he looks like a dinosaur.) Is one of the only people able to keep Kitty in a stable state for a long period of time and can calm her down by simply standing next to her. Is the only male servant brave enough to have skinship with her. His cat feature is he has a strong sense of smell. Has a black tail.

Minyoung:

Is Kittys personal maid and Kittys only female friend. Is constantly worrying about Kitty and is very caring. Is in love with Onew. She is very quiet at times but when excited she’s always the loudest one in the room. Can sing very well. Has OCD and freaks out whenever she sees a big mess. Her cat feature is her ears(strong sense of hearing). Has a white tail.

 

 

SIDE NOTE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know what I’m going to do about the Exo character Descriptions and which Exo members should be apart of the main character thingy so I’LL LET YOU GUYYS DECIDE!!!!!! Pick the member you think would be best in this story (the others will just be side characters) and I’ll pick the top 3 most commented and create character descriptions for them. BUT IT WILL NOT BE REVEALED UNTIL I RELEASE THE CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO READ AND SEE WHO GOT CHOOSEN!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!! I’m so evil………. I have the first chapter written I’m just making some slight adjustments. BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! Ps like I said *points at myself* evil. And thank you to all my readers i will try to update as much as possible