More Bearable

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

I sighed as I neared the dining room. I didn't even know we had a dining room until a few minutes ago. The Queen of the Western Kingdom had explained how they usually ate together and of course my mother thought it was a great idea. I, however, did not, but i couldn't deny the slight bubbles of excitement that came when i thought of seeing D.o. Also I don't think my brothers agreed with my mother either.

Not only did we have to exit our rooms earlier than usual but none of us really liked to have to see eachother before 10:30 AM and now not only will I be seeing my brothers but the princes. And not to mention the fact that none of us like the same foods, well except for Onew who will pretty much eat anything.

 Last time I saw my brothers before 10:30 AM was when I dyed Taemin's hair blonde. I smiled at the memory of the little prank I pulled. As I was walking I realized that perhaps my brothers weren't awake yet. I began to ponder something as I neared Keys bedroom door. One little prank won't hurt plus it's not like Key oppa hasn't played pranks on me and speaking of dying hair...

I smiled as my fingernails turned a dark purple. This could make this morning a lot more bearable. I quietly opened Keys door and entered the black abyss, while Key snored lightly and dreamed unaware of what I was about to do.

 

-Sorry for shortness of chapter!! I know i'm a terrible author!!!! But thanks for reading anyway!!!! What is Kitty gonna do??? Comment, subscribe, ETC. Lots of love xoxo