In The Garden

Under the Circumstances

Kittys Point of View:

A few minutes earlier

I just looked into his eyes as he pulled away. His eyes melted into mine and I wished I could have stayed in that moment forever, just staring into his eyes. But then he looked over towards the entrace to the secluded part of the garden that we were now standing in. I stared as his face paniced then I heard a voice calling out my name. He looked back at me and kissed my cheek. Just as he started to leave I grabbed his arm. Helooked back at me and i quickly whispered.

"Will you come back to visit me?" He smiled and then nodded. He walked behind a bush and disappeared from sight. Finally the voice managed to find me and I stared at a prince with especially large eyes. He quickly bowed. Why must they always bow? If my brothers found out i bowed to the princes they'd never let me live it down. He blushed when I bowed back.

"Um...sorry princess....um....your parents...told me to find you." He looked down at the ground clearly embarrassed. I smiled. Where all of the princes this shy?

"Thank you, for finding me i just wanted to visit my garden." I said looking around. "I haven't been here in a while." He smiled and looked around and amazement flooded his features.

"Wow it's....beautiful." He said quietly. At that complement the Bunglebow flowers blossomed. He jumped. I laughed.

"It's okay they're Bunglebow flowers, they only blossom when they're complimented." He looked at me confused.

"They can hear us?" I giggled and walked over to grab his hand.

"Can I show you something?" I never had the chance to show a newcomer the garden before... He looked at me still confused.

"Okay..." He said carefully. I jumped and grabbed his hand and pulled him to my favorite part of the garden. When we came right at the entrance I pulled my fingers to my lips, looked back at him, and pointed at the garden. He nodded confirming he understood. I went up to the closest tree and tapped it carefully.

D.o's Point of View:

The garden seemed to come alive. What was once complete darkness turned into light as glowing little sparks came off of the tree and swirled in the air, everything it touched turned a different color of neon and release it's own sparks. After a few minutes this whole part of the garden was neon and flowers began to bloom all different colors and different amounts of glowing. i felt my eyes grow with shock. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the garden and we watched as the sparks flew around us and in the air while with every step we made the grass glowed and then faded after a few seconds. She beamed watching the sparks. I smiled.

"May I have this dance, Madame?" I said in a playful tone smiling coyly. She laughed then replied in the same tone.

"You may kind sir." We laughed as we slowly swayed, not making any fancy moves, justed swaying as the sparks continued to light up the garden and swirled around us. She place her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Something caught my eyes and it was strange. Who would paint their nails blue when wearing a red dress? But that didn't matter, because the prettiest girl i have ever seen was now in my arms.

"What's your name?" She asked. I smiled.

"D.o" She smiled then repeated it back as if testing how it tasted on her tongue.

"Kitty." She said back. I smiled.

I looked up and at the stars. I nudged her as I saw a shooting star. She looked up at it and the confusion on her face dissapeared.

"Make a wish." I whispered. She closed her eyes and rested her headon my shoulder.

"What did you wish for?" She asked me. I smiled.

"If I tell you it won't come true." She laughed, and then smiled contently as we continued to dance. Kitty, I wished for you.

 

-Did you guys enjoy??? Kitty is so lucky i mean she dances with D.o and Jonghyun (she also kisses jongie) in the same night!!!!!!! This proves that things might not go as bad as it seems... also please ppost any of the shipping names!!!! I don't want to have to use my own!!!!!! Thank you guys for reading lots of love xoxo