The Start of Winter Vacation

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final exams, a college student’s worst nightmare, it was everything and every effort put into one quiz to determine most outcome of a student’s grade. All my classes were difficult but pretty manageable, hard work definitely takes some time. I try my best to avoid distraction in class but there’s this one specific class where I can’t seem to concentrate, photography. Good thing the final was a scavenger hunt which we had already done meaning, just last lessons with Prof. Lee and that is all.

“Yah, why are you staring at Professor Lee again?” Myungsoo eyed me.

My left arm remained on my desk why my head rested dreamily on it, “Well it’s my last time seeing him…”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “Good, no more fangirling.”

“Aish!” I turned to him, “Stop getting jealous, jagiya! By the way, I went to Jaeyeon’s house yesterday to bake cookies and I just happened to make some for him~”

“Are you serious?” he said with a straight face on.

“Well, I just wanted to tell him what a great teacher he was on his behalf, I mean…” I sighed, “Are you mad I made him cookies?”

Myungsoo made a face but then smiled, “Well I am jealous but I have no reason to be mad. Go ahead, give him your amazing creation! Just remember to make me some during break!”

I stood up and smiled, “Gladly!”

Then I walked over to Mr. Lee with a small decorated box with a small goodbye note. I felt kind of like a little girl giving her crush something but you only live once right? I kind of felt a bit sad because I know I won’t have him anymore.

“Heya Haruhi,” He looked up while he finished writing something, “What’s up?”

I felt like a little girl blushing, “Well, hmm…” I didn’t know how to put it, talking to the most adorable teacher alive is just like talking to my bias in person.

“What’s the behind your back?” He asked.

I bit my lip as I handed it over to him, “It’s just a small thank you and whatnot.”

“Aww a confession? Lovely.” He commented with an asdfjkl smile.

“Hope you like chocolate chip.” I added so it wouldn’t be awkward.

“Isn’t your lover going to get jealous?” he chuckled.

I shrugged with a grin as I looked into his direction while he was giving a pouting face, “He’ll live.”

He chuckled while he read the small thank you slash goodbye note. There was also another reason for it. I know I’ll still see him around campus… IF I STAY but the thing is, I don’t know if I’ll be able to pay for tuition once I leave my job. I’ve saved money and all but I don’t know if it’s enough to cover living expenses and whatnot…

“Question…” Mr. Lee spoke , “Are you going to be here next year?”

His mind really knows what to think making me silent with a shrug, “This sounds more like a goodbye letter… what’s wrong?”

I sighed for a moment, “I just… just a goodbye.”

“Hmm…” he was in thought for another moment, “If you need anything, consult to me.”

It was kind of refreshing for me that he was looking through me yet in a way I didn’t want my pain to be discovered. It’s weird telling a teacher that your occupation is a maid dating their boss who happens to be another student of his.

“Don’t think of this as students-teacher kind of thing or I’ll seem like a e.” He commented lightening up the mood, “I’m still young and I’m no longer your teacher so I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter