Happy Virus

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood at Woohyun and Sungjong dumbfounded like a pabo. This isn’t the reality I would have wanted! As my bias would say. My heart started turning upside down doing handstands. What is this!?

“M-me? Pretty!?” I stuttered.

“Aigoo! It’s hot in your room noona, I’m gonna go out! BRB!” Sungjong exclaimed as a reason to escape leaving me and Woohyun awkwardly standing out by the doorway.

“Umm hello…” I awkwardly greeted him trying to hopefully make my cheeks stop bleeding from its redness.

“May I enter?” He asked as I nodded.

He took a seat on my bed as he observed my room full of little cute pictures and some posters I brought which were SHINee. Yup, I’m a maid but I’m a proud shawol alright~ I looked at his handsome facial structure which he must be judging me right now but I don’t care, YOLO.

“Interesting.” He commented.

“Sorry,” I apologized and added NOTSORRY in my head, “I’m a bit of a fangirl.”

“SHINee?” He observed their poster and a solo poster of shirtless Jonghyun on my wall, “They’re ok”

They’re ok!? That’s all you have to say!? OK!? Ok does not put with them. They are like heaven’s angels to me and that’s your response!? I’ll just let his little judgmental ‘they’re ok’ comment pass for once.

“I do know one of them.” He added and pointed to Key, “Kim Kibum.”

“YOU KNOW HIM!?” My jaw dropped. I guess I take back what I said~

“Haha, yeah. He’s a friend of mine before he debuted.” He replied and saw my awed expression.

He knows one of my Oppas I cannot let this chance slide by any moment.

“But him on the other hand,” He pointed to the Jonghyun picture and shook his head, “My body’s better than his.”

It took me a moment to take in what he just said about my bias until I actually started cracking up. His body is from the gift of the gods. It is beyond perfect.

“Yah, you don’t believe me!?” He questioned as I nodded my head in disbelief.

OF COURSE NOT.

“Fine then!” He challenged and was about to take off his making me half-heartedly close my eyes.

“Whoa, whoa there guys!! I just left for a moment and look what’s happening to my innocent eyes!” Sungjong cried, “Hyung put it away! No one wants to see that!”

We both started chuckling and Sungjong went right in the middle of both of us. I saw Woohyun’s sudden expression change from laughing into some form of disappointment. May his thoughts have been the same of what I just had also? moments orz.

“Now I understand,” Woohyun got up, “Why everyone likes being around you so much… I’ll talk to you more again later without—“ He threw a look at Sungjong and smirked as he made his way out.

Wow, he’s so cool.

“Psh! Looks like you and hyung are getting along fine already!” Sungjong responded, “You’re already replacing me!”

“Haha don’t worry, no one replaces you!” I smiled, “Was it true though? Everyone likes being around me?”

He nodded like a little child, “Yup, everyone loves being around you. You’re like a happy virus!”

“Happy virus?” I tilted my head.

“Yup, you always keep the good in everyone with your optimism.” He commented which made me smile.

“Do I really!?” I asked as I felt my heart warm up.

“Of course, even my father thinks so!” He said happily, “By the way, what are you wearing tomorrow night?”

“What’s tomorrow night?” I asked.

“Oh, it’s my father’s birthday dinner,” He answered, “He wants you to come with, so you have to find something nice to wear, arrasso!? I’ll get going, I’ll talk to later noona!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter