Operation Cupid

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, I was forced into an arranged marriage with Hoya…” She muttered as she looked sad.

I was confused, “I thought you two were already in a relationship?”

“Yeah, we were together already at the time but my parents… They kept forcing us to get married as soon as possible. Hoya didn’t believe in those types of marriages. He believed that two people would marry when and how they want at their own circumstances. We were forced too early pressuring our relationship to end…” She replied as I could see tears escaping her beautiful eyes.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know such a thing would happen…” I hugged her feeling bad.

She sighed, “It’s ok, at least I’m finally able to tell someone how I’ve been feeling… I honestly did want to be with him, I didn’t care whether it was arranged marriage or not. But the fact that he kept thinking it was for the sake of our father’s company joining together, he hated it. It was also my fault for agreeing to the marriage which he thought it would be against his will because of his mother.”

I wanted to cry listening to her story, it hurts me to see her crying. I know the two of them can work it out because I can see that they loved each other. And love like that can’t simply just be brought apart.

“Why didn’t try working it out?” I asked.

She shook her head, “Hoya’s stubborn. He doesn’t listen and he wants to get things his way. If he’s done with something, then he’s really done. That’s why I chose to gave up on saving our relationship.”

I sighed, “Unnie, would you ever, if any chance, go back to him if you could.”

“In a heartbeat…” She replied making my heart froze into two.

That answer was the same answer I thought about with Myungsoo that day… In a heartbeat…

 I sighed as I hugged her tighter. If only there was a way so the two of them would stop hurting. I feel bad because I knew I might have hurt Hoya when he confessed. Hoya is said to be one that moves on fast, and apparently when he’s done, he is. I don’t think he’s done. A relationship ending like it this isn’t a formal ending and it should be saved…

I headed out to the restroom to give unnie some alone time and also myself. I wanted to help her but I didn’t want her to think I was butting in her business or something, I just wanted to make her feel better. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter