Dream Catcher

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M.street - Ask http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x0Vv_bTOYc

Haruhi’s POV

I observed all of them hugging their father. I felt a tear escape my eyes. Seeing them happy like this makes me happy and makes me miss my father even more. I don’t know anything about him except my mother hated him for leaving us. Even though he left us for wealth, I still wanted to meet him… whoever he was…

I stopped myself before I could bawl into anymore tears. I should be having fun with everyone since it’s the Chairman’s special day. I shouldn’t be selfish like this…

I looked over to see Myungsoo staring at me.

“You look…” He paused without continuation.

I stared at him and only him. Looking at him like this shouldn’t be wrong right? It’s just tonight… I smiled at him as he looked at me with bedazzled eyes. Looking at him too, bewilders me. I’m feeling that feeling in my stomach again. It’s always him, it’s the way he looks at me which captivates my thoughts as if I should belong to him. I can’t be feeling like this. I shouldn’t feel like this…

They then broke the hug dispersing in between my eyes and his. I felt disappointed as if I lost him to the crowd.

“Hey, you all ready?” Woohyun asked as broke the hug so it wouldn’t turn into such a gloomy mood.

“Yeah, let’s go!” Sungyeol cheered and entered the car.

I stopped my thoughts, or at least now I’m getting a hold of them.

Sunggyu approached me and smiled, “How come my date doesn’t look too happy? Kwenchana? What’s feeding your mind, beautiful?”

I smiled at his cheesy compliment, “Nothing, handsome sir. I just love how you and your family are…”

“Aww, that’s what I like about you.” He said with a smile as he escorted me inside their limousine.

~ ~ ~

Myungsoo’s POV

I shook my head in order to clear my thoughts.

Woohyun walked over to me being the last ones to enter, “What’s up, dongsaeng? You alright?”

I nodded, “Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Nothing, you just look like you’re lost in thought or something.” He said and then entered.

During the car ride inside the limo, everyone was having fun and cracking their inside jokes when we were younger.

“Yeah, remember when we were playing hide and seek one time and Dongwoo got lost and started to cry!?” Sungyeol blurted.

“Yah! I wasn’t the only one! Woohyun was crying too!” Dongwoo defended himself.

Woohyun scoffed, “That was a long time ago! Stop bringing up my embarrassing moments!”

“No, you know what’s embarrassing?” Sungjong snickered, “When you—“

“Yah, don’t start with me Sungjong! Do you want to die!?” Woohyun threatened.

Hoya laughed deviously, “You guys are so evil, hahaha!”

“Talk about you!” Sungyeol grinned, “You started the stories first!”

Hoya looked around blinking innocently, “What!? No I didn’t, I’m innocent!”

While I looked at my brothers joking around like the days back then, I’d remember myself. I didn’t like to play around with them sometimes cause I’d be in annoyed mood, but sometimes I’d like to laugh along.

“Hey L! Stop acting all emo again! You’re always the killjoy!” Sungyeol said calling me out.

I threw him a glare and everyone else that was laughing.

“Lighten up, little brother.” I heard Sunggyu comment.

“Yeah, boss!” Haruhi added as they highfived making fun of me.

When she said something, I quickly ignored it and looked the other direction ignoring everyone else.

My father looked at me with a smile, “What’s wrong? You seemed like you were in a good mood earlier.”

I just sighed giving him a shrug continuing to pay attention to myself. A few times from now an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter