Seoulmate?

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful sunshine appeared on the day afterwards. I felt my lips as I reminisced yesterday’s events. I just wanted to sing my heart out and express to the world how joyful I feel. Although I can’t do much because I’m still in maid duty. In fact, I’m cleaning the living room mess right now. Sigh! But even though, it’s a miracle to have things fallen into place like this.

Imagine having to live with 7 bosses and one of them turns up to be your lover? EEEP! I smiled to myself.

“Someone looks happy~” I heard a voice enter the kitchen who happened to be Hoya.

“Sir—I mean Oppa Sir!” I stuttered while exclaiming my happiness which couldn’t be kept inside.

He grinned as he noted my atmosphere, “Why are you so beautiful today, like you’re… glowing.”

“Oh stop it!” I blushed and turned away while I swept the floors.

I felt him ruffle my hair as he put some items on the table which were the items I left at Danbi’s, “Oh gomowoyo, oppa!”

“Yes, I like the word oppa more than sir.” He smiled blissfully.

I continued to clean up while I heard stairs approaching downstairs belonging from Sungjong and… Myungsoo. I tried to avoid eye contact from his as of right now because I honestly feel awkward.

Sungjong ran over to hug me, “Noona!!”

“Ommo, Sungjongie!” I smiled at his kiddiness.

“I’m having guest over today, noona! I’m sorry if I’m making you clean too much!” He exclaimed.

“Aniya,” I replied, “It’s my job!”

“Alright, kamsahamnida~” He smiled.

I noticed Myungsoo was just staring at me with a glare. I didn’t know how to respond to it at first until he decided to speak.

“Yah,” He looked at me, “I couldn’t sleep all of last night because you were running wild in my thoughts making my heart skip a beat, and the next day after you committed to being mine, you ignore me!?”

“Committed? What!?” Sungjong’s mouth dropped.

I quickly covered Myungsoo’s mouth while Hoya looked over at the two of us. I still feel kind of bad for Hoya oppa after confessing to me like that.

“Congrats” He smiled over at the two of us.

Myungsoo took my hands off his mouth, “Is that how you greet your boyfriend?”

I looked at him for a while, “Yeah!”

“You’re going to regret that!” He teased as I was about to say a come back but he started tickling me making me laugh so hard.

“Hahahahhaha ok ok, stop!!” I cried.

Sungjong and Hoya looked at the two of us and chuckled along.

“You two are so cute together.” Hoya complimented.

I giggled to myself, “Gomowo, Oppa.”

“Oppa!?” Myungsoo gave me a jealous look, “Why do you call hyung oppa and not me!?”

He crossed his arms in a jealous way. I felt small butterflies fluttering all around my stomach. Sungjong kept being a little fanboy to me and Myungsoo.

“Daebak~” I , “First you tell me to call you boss then you tell me to call you by your name, now you want me to call you Oppa!?”

“Aniya!” He exclaimed as he was turning bright red, “I don’t want you to call me something that you already call someone else! I’m fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter